I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
No pithy comments. We need a real OC.

Royal blue: 42
Turd brown: 32

Kaiser Career Academy 27
Cheney Institute of Oil Field Services and Marksmanship 23

Bonus prediction: we turn it over on downs after getting another false start out of a timeout. We need to come up with a name for that play.

Here’s a spitball effort: “The Full Monty.”

Last edited:
Wyoming 31
Tulsa 33 in 2OT

Smith goes out for second game under concussion protocol inside 2minutes to play. Season in doubt.

TU 14 Wyoming 10 at half
TU 28 Wyoming 24 final
scary prediction: first team to score wins this game.

Reactions: HuffyCane
It is after Labor Day so we should never wear white pants at home. Gold, Blue, Black anything but white!!!!
I'd like to see the traditional gold helmet, blue jersey, gold pants. Of course I think it was Homecoming 1996 that Rader broke out the red jerseys for the game vs Wyoming.

TU 34
Wyoming 16

Wyoming moves the ball but has to kick a bunch of FGs as our guys bow up in the red zone.

Reactions: TU Pilot
Wyoming 28
Tulsa 21

LOL. We were all wondering where you had been.

So you scored 21 on Idaho and 23 on Texas state but you’re gonna score 28 on us? If we don’t fumble the ball 5 times like mizzou did then it’s gonna be a long day for you.

Reactions: TU_BLA

So you scored 21 on Idaho and 23 on Texas state but you’re gonna score 28 on us? If we don’t fumble the ball 5 times like mizzou did then it’s gonna be a long day for you.

Be nice. We have literally no leverage to talk smack. Our big win last year was UCONN.

This is a cool program with a lot of history.

Be nice. We have literally no leverage to talk smack. Our big win last year was UCONN.

This is a cool program with a lot of history.

Relax, it’s just friendly smack. Honestly I don’t care about last year or the years before either. Stop kissing the opponents butt and join in on some friendly smack

Relax, it’s just friendly smack. Honestly I don’t care about last year or the years before either. Stop kissing the opponents butt and join in on some friendly smack

I’m not kissing anyone’s butt. I also don’t want to show my butt. But you can do whatever you want. Smack should be smart. Making fun of someone for picking the other team when that team is undefeated is kind of like choosing the candidates you vote for.

Not true. We trashed SMU last season. That was the big win.

Yeah. But they weren’t really that good. It was fun. But whatever. There was little to celebrate.

Yeah. But they weren’t really that good. It was fun. But whatever. There was little to celebrate.
UCONN was worse. Beating them was like Jenks beating up on Rogers in the 90s. At least beating SMU has some satisfaction at the end of the day...sort of like Union beating Jenks in anything no matter how bad either of the teams may be.

Or like when the Bruins beat the Whalers, or the Celtics beat Philly, or like when Tom Brady wins a clam bake.

Or like when the Bruins beat the Whalers, or the Celtics beat Philly, or like when Tom Brady wins a clam bake.
I'm not sure clam bakes (glad you used the correct term) are in the scope of TB12's nutritional plan.

And yes, the Bruins beating the Whalers was always good, especially when it was in Hartford and they shut them out so you didn't have to hear that stupid fight song.

BTW, I met a guy at the TW Career Fair a couple of weeks ago. He and his wife relocated from Maine to Tulsa for her job. He was originally from MA and played college hockey at Harvard, in the 1976 Olympics, and in the NHL/WHL for 10 years and played for the Red Wings and Whalers (1976-1986). He was an interesting guy. Had run his own insurance business for many years after his hockey days were over.

I’m not kissing anyone’s butt. I also don’t want to show my butt. But you can do whatever you want. Smack should be smart. Making fun of someone for picking the other team when that team is undefeated is kind of like choosing the candidates you vote for.

LOL don’t make this political. Come on now. Also, if we had their schedule so far AND mizzou fumbled 5-6 times like they did we would be 3-0 too. They’ll be getting their first loss Saturday.

It is after Labor Day so we should never wear white pants at home. Gold, Blue, Black anything but white!!!!
Lol I could see us going blue and blue. But please no black and less it's ALL black. It just doesn't work for us to mix and match the black stuff, imo.

I thoroughly enjoy beating SMU anytime it happens. And, to knock them out of a bowl game was sweet. But, yes, both teams were bad

Lol I could see us going blue and blue. But please no black and less it's ALL black. It just doesn't work for us to mix and match the black stuff, imo.
100% agree. If you're doing black anything you better go all in and do black everything for that uniform. Last year's all black uniform with the black helmet that had the metallic hurricane flags was $$$$$.

I also bet you won't see an all black uniform for TU until they get a later start time at home or in late October/November when it's cooler. This Saturday would be brutal (although it's supposed to be cooler).

Reactions: Hurricane Drummer
You're prolly right, Bla, that it was Wyo who got waxed by the red jerseys, although ColoSt came to mind first. Whatever that score was is my pick for Sat.

You're prolly right, Bla, that it was Wyo who got waxed by the red jerseys, although ColoSt came to mind first. Whatever that score was is my pick for Sat.
Colorado State was part of the 3 game streak we had beating Iowa and OU in 1996. The Wyoming game was the year before (1995). One of those 2 games was the one where Kazadi one armed the RB and flung him backwards 5 yards. I believe he played some or most of that game with an injured arm.

Some of the best summers of my life involved the Cheyenne Frontier Days...

Greeley, Cheyenne, Bozeman, Calgary, Pocatello... all my favorite stops..

That said..

Real Cowboys.. 7
Cigar Store Indians.. 63

Tulsa: 24
Wyoming: 20

Bonus prediction:

Its a grind early and Tulsa goes down 10. Monte forced to adopt to a short & quick passing game. That cures our o-line concerns and once adopted Smith gets into a rhythm, our offense flows, makes it look easy, and I have hope for the rest of the year. Wyoming starts to expect the short passes and the linebackers drop to coverage automatically, leading to a couple of nice runs in the 4th. Tulsa comes from behind, but a last possession drive is not needed for the W.

Fun Facts:

- Wyoming has one Oklahoma kid on the roster.
- The State of Wyoming has about the same population as Tulsa and its immediate suburbs (BA,Owasso, Jenks, Bixby..), in an area about 40% larger than the state of Oklahoma.
- It's about the same distance to go from U Wyoming either to Vegas or Tulsa. U Wyoming is 100 miles closer to the Canadian border than to Tulsa.
- Tulsa is going to beat Wyoming in football.

Obviously at the bar. What do we say about making drunken posts....
Respect that your confident and backing your squad, was just time for a funny.

Kangaroos 35
Fresno Wyoming Campus 0

Kaiser-Kangaroo-Mascot.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT