ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Prediction Thread

$90 wasn’t the cheapest tickets. For the Family Fun Zone, Adults were $12.50 and kids were $6.

End Zone was $75.

My bad I didn’t realize End Zone was $75.

We’re Family Fun zone tickets sold for the individual OSU game or season tickets?

Go TU!!!!

We’re Family Fun zone tickets sold for the individual OSU game or season tickets?

Go TU!!!!

Fun Zone is a season ticket package. Those low prices were only available for renewals before a set deadline.

He's a people pleaser. No matter who says something, his response will be equivocatory to that. Except if it's me.
Or I can have a conversation with someone that has different views than me without just insulting them like you

Fun Zone is a season ticket package. Those low prices were only available for renewals before a set deadline.

Yes this is what I thought so General Admission to the game was either $75 or $90 bucks as you had pointed out earlier and corrected my post of $90 per ticket

The original post had to do with Wyoming fan's idea that the draw during Wyoming-Idaho game superseded the Tulsa-OSU game which it did by a few hundred but I doubt very seriously if their GA tickets were anywhere near those kind of prices.

GO TU!!!!

Reactions: Tulsafanzz

Go TU!!!!
Family Fun zone is only available as a season ticket. And they moved the fun zone to the east sideline in the section right at the end zone. They did allow those of us who originally purchased our fun zone tickets in the end zone to keep them there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT