ADVERTISEMENT

Official Northwestern State Prediction Thread

I will be getting one if those shirts. Hopefully there won’t just be S or XXXXL by the time I get mine. Will still wear S or XXXXL regardless :todd:

TU - 45
NWS - 10

Bonus pick: I have to tell DougHeffKing to stfu at least 3 times during the game,
I'll second that prediction. That is mine as well.

• Haha
Reactions: OKTornadoes
Tulsa: 48
Directions: 13

They have a ton of new players, a new coach, an incomplete season last year due to a tragedy, haven't won a game in more than 660 days, haven't had a winning season in 15 years, and play in the FCS... If this isn't a blow out I also predict my wife may tell me to calm down more than normal.

Please, I need some optimism for this program.

Tulsa: 48
Directions: 13

They have a ton of new players, a new coach, an incomplete season last year due to a tragedy, haven't won a game in more than 660 days, haven't had a winning season in 15 years, and play in the FCS... If this isn't a blow out I also predict my wife may tell me to calm down more than normal.

Please, I need some optimism for this program.

Little dramatic aren't we?

There is plenty of optimism in the program right now.

God the shirt handout was worse than the Octoberfest Stein / shirt fiasco..

Luckily At least aint nobody but NWST gettin shive'd tonight..

Update:

I did not get a shirt 😢

But

I only had to tell DougHeffKing to stfu once during the game. So that’s a win in my book! 😃

Reactions: Henry Kendall
We missed my TU point prediction because of the missed extra point.

The defensive / special teams miscues caused a NWS higher score than predicted.

We missed my TU point prediction because of the missed extra point.

The defensive / special teams miscues caused a NWS higher score than predicted.
We cleaned it up pretty quick though.

Only real negative coming out of last night is Ballard's injury, although it appears we've got lots of options moving forward.

Reactions: TU 1978
We cleaned it up pretty quick though.

Only real negative coming out of last night is Ballard's injury, although it appears we've got lots of options moving forward.
I didn’t realize how much depth we had at wr. Amazing what seeing can do when you wear your contacts !

Reactions: dougheffking
I’m curious what the spread will be next weekend
With the respect TU gets ? I imagine asu will be favored by like a touchdown or something like that , I’m going to watch them this Saturday against central Arkansas , believe it’s on espn plus

With the respect TU gets ? I imagine asu will be favored by like a touchdown or something like that , I’m going to watch them this Saturday against central Arkansas , believe it’s on espn plus
ASU is only -9 against central ark at home tomorrow. I’d bet it’s something like TU +3.5 or something close to that to open.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Tells you what a wizard Matt Rhule is for making them good for a brief time.

Moderately interesting trivia: Did you know that Pop Warner coached Temple in the 1930’s? I just learned that.
I learned about the story of 57 cents this summer when we were booking our trip to Temple this year , it’s a very neat story about a poor little girl . Regardless of beliefs , it’s a very cool story about how Temple developed

I learned about the story of 57 cents this summer when we were booking our trip to Temple this year , it’s a very neat story about a poor little girl . Regardless of beliefs , it’s a very cool story about how Temple developed
Wow. Great story. I might have teared up a bit.

South Alabama is not a bad program. Ask OSU, after they came into Stillwater last year and won by 4 TD’s, while almost doubling the offensive yardage.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT