ADVERTISEMENT

Official Temple Prediction Thread

I understand that, but he has been injured some I believe...hasn't played every down. So if it's because of one player or not, I still respect their season, and hope they keep winning. I get that they are not the next breakout team, I just feel a kinship with Tulane I don't have with any other AAC team.

Reactions: HuffyCane
I understand that, but he has been injured some I believe...hasn't played every down. So if it's because of one player or not, I still respect their season, and hope they keep winning. I get that they are not the next breakout team, I just feel a kinship with Tulane I don't have with any other AAC team.
Absolutely agree. If we have a friendly rival, I want them to be it.

Bonus Kendall: Tulsa Defense makes a random Temple player look like a Heisman finalist.
I thought you were in the wrong forum and Haith was still the coach. 😀. He was the very best in allowing random players to hit 5 wide open treys.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Substitute "Naismith" for "Heisman", and you will then have the correct sport.....

Tulane is the only opponent I have ever stood and clapped for when they returned to the field after their player was injured.

I would have understood had they decided to not continue.

That being said, I do believe that D Brin has their number.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
You have to wonder if it’s Fool’s Gold. If it’s all Pratt. When he leaves will it be 2-10 all over again? He may be the best overall QB in the AAC this year when we look back ten years from now at his pro and college career.
My favorite memory of Pratt is him running down the field after Zaven Collins with his pants halfway down.

If we protect Brin and can establish the run Tulsa 34 - Temple 10
If we don’t TU 17 TU 14 you decide which one is our TU. Probably determined by a defensive score.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Owls 34
Tulsa 20

Maybe it's just me wanting to have a new coach and a new direction/energy around the program. And we always tend to play to the level of our competition so I fully expect us to play poorly tonight. And we'll get some excuse like it was cold in Philly, the stadium was massive and empty, and the weekly routine was off a bit because we played on a Friday.

Owls 34
Tulsa 20

Maybe it's just me wanting to have a new coach and a new direction/energy around the program. And we always tend to play to the level of our competition so I fully expect us to play poorly tonight. And we'll get some excuse like it was cold in Philly, the stadium was massive and empty, and the weekly routine was off a bit because we played on a Friday.
Nah, even our bad teams beat Temple. Bad post.

Owls 34
Tulsa 20

Nah, even our bad teams beat Temple. Bad post.

Thinking about this bad Temple team, but what they were like under Matt Rhule.

What a difference a coach can make. Feels like there is a lesson to be learned in there.
And in the seasons immediately following his departure they were suddenly 1-6 and 3-9. The swoon happened as soon as he walked out the door.

If we protect Brin and can establish the run Tulsa 34 - Temple 10
If we don’t TU 17 TU 14 you decide which one is our TU. Probably determined by a defensive score.
I feel pretty good that this sums up what happened. Run game won for us, pass protection spotty, turnovers almost sank us.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Temple is horrible, we won, but feels like a loss. Agree, may be able to win vs. South Florida, but thats it for the season. Coach Monty and staff are nice guys, but poor performers.
We'll pull at least one out the frying pan, vs Houston, SMU, or Memphis.

Temple is horrible, we won, but feels like a loss. Agree, may be able to win vs. South Florida, but thats it for the season. Coach Monty and staff are nice guys, but poor performers.
Yeah, even our wins feel like losses this season. Just zero excitement or momentum from series-to-series, game-to-game. Kinda like a pile of scattered car parts instead of an actual functioning automobile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT