ADVERTISEMENT

Official Temple Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Apparently, I have turned into Grumpy McGrumpy. While everyone was happy for the NIU win, and saw positives to build on, I didn't see much I liked.

We have got to get better, more consistent QB play if this season is going to go anywhere. Feels like the coaches are keeping things conservative, hopefully they will ease the reins a bit and let loose some.

EDIT:
Dr. Phil 34
Dr. Cosby 20

Bonus Kendall: Look for Tahj Gary to become the new goal line destroyer. Looked very strong in his short yardage runs. He gets 2TDs Thursday.

Last edited:
Apparently, I have turned into Grumpy McGrumpy. While everyone was happy for the NIU win, and saw positives to build on, I didn't see much I liked.

We have got to get better, more consistent QB play if this season is going to go anywhere. Feels like the coaches are keeping things conservative, hopefully they will ease the reins a bit and let loose some.

BBQ bologna: 34
Philly cheesesteak: 20

Bonus Kendall: Look for Tahj Gary to become the new goal line destroyer. Looked very strong in his short yardage runs. He gets 2TDs Thursday.
I agree,

I truly believe he looked at the first 4 and thought, we can get to 2-2 with Cardell playing, and we did. SURELY Braxton is back Thursday, because i choose to look at his game at Ole Miss and ending the year as the way he's capable of playing, and not the small sample size we got early in the year. Wilson knows we clearly need to upgrade the talent but we can also win some of these game this year as well. I think we will cut it loose Thursday

TU 35
Temple 17

Reactions: Henry Kendall
If we win the next two, we will go to a bowl
The real TU- 24
Rocky- 17

BBQ bologna: 34
Philly cheesesteak: 20

In a battle of foods, I'm always taking the Philly Cheesesteak.

In this game:

TU (the real one): 27
TU (the snobby one): 17

BTW, someone pointed out that we are going up against Parliament in the next 3 games: Temple Owls, FAU Owls, and Rice Owls.

And we do have a bunch of dependable backs. Watkins looked like the Watkins of old. Gary looked quick and strong. I like Jackson and Ford as well. Ford needs to 100% learn how to secure the football though. It is way to easy to strip him of the football early one.

When does Presley break loose? Are we starting to understand why OSU didn't use him as much and what's the reason behind why his touches are limited?

When does Presley break loose? Are we starting to understand why OSU didn't use him as much and what's the reason behind why his touches are limited?
During his limited tome against Pine Bluff, Braxton seemed to solely focus on Presley. This may have contributed to his interceptions as Presley provides such a small target.

We need to run some plays where the QB can get a good look at him, then he actually needs to catch the ball when it comes his way.

Tulsa 35
Temple 13

Bonus prediction - Presley is finally used in the wildcat.

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT