ADVERTISEMENT

Official UC Davis Prediction Thread

In rewatching this game, they just showed Corey Taylor's mack truck run. How the hell did the refs not make the MSU player leave to get checked for a concussion? Seriously, the dude got up, wobbled, and shook his head the whole time before the next snap. Not only that but on replay not only did his head bounce off of Taylor, it snapped and bounced off the ground with some pretty hefty force. Epic failure on the officials' part.

Topics of bitching will include: firing the coach, mad about parking/walking, people who stand up to cheer during big plays/downs, lines at the concessions, PA too loud/quiet, day/time of the game.

And the always popular, bitching about the officiating.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Regardless of the score in the 4th with time winding down in the final minutes, out of reach for either team, Hawkins won't take a knee to run out the clock. Hell, Ghandi didn't take a knee, Luther King didn't take a knee, Thomas Edison didn't take a knee. And Hawkins as sure as hell is not going to take a knee.

Reactions: Gold*
Regardless of the score in the 4th with time winding down in the final minutes, out of reach for either team, Hawkins won't take a knee to run out the clock. Hell, Ghandi didn't take a knee, Luther King didn't take a knee, Thomas Edison didn't take a knee. And Hawkins as sure as hell is not going to take a knee.

Been waiting for that. Neither Frank Black nor Frank Zappa nor Matt Berninger would take a knee. The Boz wouldn’t take a knee nor would Patrick Née. They wouldn’t take a knee at Wounded Knee nor Neiman Marcus.

Reactions: Lumpuckeroo
Want to parlay that with who will be the first to call for the firing?

Stigler: 10/11
Panic: 9/4
aTUfan: 7/1
I.I.: 1000/1
It's me. When we run the RPO and hand the ball off up the middle for minimal gain thus declaring we will be the most boring good team in FBS this season

• Haha
Reactions: cmullinsTU
In rewatching this game, they just showed Corey Taylor's mack truck run. How the hell did the refs not make the MSU player leave to get checked for a concussion? Seriously, the dude got up, wobbled, and shook his head the whole time before the next snap. Not only that but on replay not only did his head bounce off of Taylor, it snapped and bounced off the ground with some pretty hefty force. Epic failure on the officials' part.
That game was filled with epic failures by the piss poor officiating crew.

Want to parlay that with who will be the first to call for the firing?

OriginalTulsaFan: 1/100
Stigler: 10/11
Panic: 9/4
aTUfan: 7/1
I.I.: 1000/1
If we are talking a whole new thread I’m taking stigler. If we just talking a post then I’m taking Original

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT