ADVERTISEMENT

Official UC Davis Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
The new season is finally here. With all of the transfers, hard to know what to expect. Looks like the D secondary claimed free agency status and moved on.

Now it’s Brin’s turn. There will be bumps along the way with him, but one thing that is predictable is that Brin will not be as predictable. It should make the offense more dynamic.

This season is very important, for appearance’s sake. Lots of wheels in motion with the conferences. We need to be exciting, and look relevant.

Hurricane: 34
Fighting Newsoms: 16

Bonus Kendall Prediction: Shamari runs for 87 yards and a TD.

Double Bonus Prediction: TU plays the real OSU next week tougher than expected.

Oh, in that case, Paul Simon ref by three flags where he makes up new rules and does his explanation to the tune of Bridge over Troubled Water.

I was waiting for the offical thread.

TU 48
Dan Hawkins’ Ghost 9

I was waiting for the offical thread.

TU 48
Dan Hawkins’ Ghost 9
Dan Hawkins is the HC at UC Davis. Denver Johnson was his offensive line coach for a couple of years in Colorado. He said in his Oklahoma nice guy voice that ”Dan was an interesting guy”. I think he was referring to Hawkins being into some philosophies and practices that are not typical of your NCAA football coaches.

My guess: Brin comes out and looks decent, but leaves some question marks to be answered the rest of the season. The run game shines as their D line can't keep up with our experienced and talented O-line. Defense does it's thing but lets up a bit at the end.

The new season is finally here. With all of the transfers, hard to know what to expect. Looks like the D secondary claimed free agency status and moved on.

Now it’s Brin’s turn. There will be bumps along the way with him, but one thing that is predictable is that Brin will not be as predictable. It should make the offense more dynamic.

This season is very important, for appearance’s sake. Lots of wheels in motion with the conferences. We need to be exciting, and look relevant.

Shamrari runs for 87 yards and a TD...at the same time? Or he runs for 87 yards total and 1 TD? If so the first is pretty impressive, if it's the second...meh against UC Davis. I want him breaking the 100 yard mark.

A late field goal makes this look closer than it was. Brin looks good but we have some jitters and turn overs. Defense looks encouraging but has to play on a short field against some legit speed.

UC Davis 24
Tulsa 27

A late field goal makes this look closer than it was. Brin looks good but we have some jitters and turn overs. Defense looks encouraging but has to play on a short field against some legit speed.

UC Davis 24
Tulsa 27
Man. Trying not to set your expectations too high? I thought I was the resident pessimist.

UC Davis 24
Tulsa 27
Oh my

Man. Trying not to set your expectations too high? I thought I was the resident pessimist.
Dan Hawkins does not take a knee.

They’ve got speed and some legit players. We screw up and it will be a ballgame.

We play the Real OSU in 2 weeks , not next week :)

Shamrari runs for 87 yards and a TD...at the same time? Or he runs for 87 yards total and 1 TD? If so the first is pretty impressive, if it's the second...meh against UC Davis. I want him breaking the 100 yard mark.
Shamari hasn’t been on the field in a long time. He won’t play the whole game. 87 total yards, a short TD run.

Dan Hawkins does not take a knee.

They’ve got speed and some legit players. We screw up and it will be a ballgame.
We need to come to play.... but for this prediction I will slip on the Blue and Gold Glasses and say Davis Brin will lead a scoring drive on his first possession and Tulsa wins big
TU- 44
UC Davis- 17

Reactions: HuffyCane
Shamari hasn’t been on the field in a long time. He won’t play the whole game. 87 total yards, a short TD run.
I agree with this, Monty has also mentioned multiple times in interviews they’re working him back in slowly. I wouldn’t be surprised if Prince gets the majority of the carries against UC Davis.

Prediction:
TU: 35
UCD: 17

Other Stat Predictions:
False Starts: 8
Delay of Game Penalties: 2
Offsides: 2 (Both Jaxon Player)

• Haha
Reactions: TULSARISING
We need to blast these guys off the planet by halftime. If we do that though we might not run a surprise on OSU. That is unless OSU remembers last year and prepares.

I agree with this, Monty has also mentioned multiple times in interviews they’re working him back in slowly. I wouldn’t be surprised if Prince gets the majority of the carries against UC Davis.

Prediction:

Other Stat Predictions:
You sir are a Player hater. Get off my boy Jaxon lol

Central park lovers 13
Stanford on Harvard 37

Bonus pred: They will get their only td at the end of the game in garbage time.

Last edited:

Prediction:

Other Stat Predictions:

Any over/under predictions for “fire the coach” posts in the game thread before halftime?

Any over/under predictions for “fire the coach” posts in the game thread before halftime?
Topics of bitching will include: firing the coach, mad about parking/walking, people who stand up to cheer during big plays/downs, lines at the concessions, PA too loud/quiet, day/time of the game.

Reactions: wilsoncc
Topics of bitching will include: firing the coach, mad about parking/walking, people who stand up to cheer during big plays/downs, lines at the concessions, PA too loud/quiet, day/time of the game.
As long as they don’t gripe about the band. It’s much smaller this year.

There will 100% be a complaint about concessions taking too long and not enough cold bottled water because its going to be 1005 105 degree heat index at kick.

BONUS PREDICTION: 1st play will be a RPO hand off up the middle for a 1 yd gain

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT