ADVERTISEMENT

Official AR Pine Bluff Prediction Thread

Nope

Stillwater and Norman yes
Been to all 3. Fayetteville has steep hills. Walked over 1 mile to game at Norman. Great parking spot at Stillwater. It was so hot fans were falling like flies. Stadium had no air flow. Such are the memories. Go Cane! Let's have a great season.

Reactions: caneks
as the great hambino of sandlot fame would say...

peanut butter you play like a girl!!!!

👌 👌 👌 👌

Reactions: Bill Lowery
We will win and likely the game will never be in doubt for the reasons mentioned by others in this thread. Not sure exactly how high the margin will be. I expect that Wilson will play a basic game plan not showing everything we have, will use a number of players at each position to give them game experience and to try to minimize injuries he will probably call the dogs off if we get up big in Q3.

We will win and likely the game will never be in doubt for the reasons mentioned by others in this thread. Not sure exactly how high the margin will be. I expect that Wilson will play a basic game plan not showing everything we have, will use a number of players at each position to give them game experience and to try to minimize injuries he will probably call the dogs off if we get up big in Q3.
Normally I would agree with you but we’ve got questions at the skill positions and our QB is young. I think we will see more of the playbook than we otherwise would.

I really just want to see a sound game. Solid execution. No stupid penalties. Crisp coaching decisions. Sensible clock and game management. Basically a workman performance against an expected out matched opponent.

None of the last few years incompetence and basic ass-hattery.

My Prediction Kevin Wilson Will Be Better Then Lincoln Riley ... and Tulsa Will Make The Playoffs Before the Trojans

Disagree. Braxton showed out in his time last year.
He’s talented but young in a new offense. He needs all the game reps he can get. I don’t see them wasting time in his development and it’s a home opener for a program that wants to capture attention locally. I think they run a lot more of the playbook today than other programs might trying to get a score that gets them attention locally.

This will be a Washington message board post next week. Substitute Wash coach for Wilson.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
I assume we get a 28-0 lead by halftime. Then it's game reps for the 2-4 deep.
Final Score:
TU 52
UAPB 10

Is it sad that I’m hoping for 10 or fewer penalties and less than 100 yards of penalty yards tonight?

The Monty era really gave me low expectations for discipline and penalties.
Haisten just put out an article on this very thing. He doesn't think Wilson sits by and lets players get away with stupid penalties. He thinks a player who commits a 4Q penalty when TU should be comfortably ahead, is still going to have an uncomfortable meeting with the coaches. He believes the accountability will be way greater than the last 5 years when TU was ranked at or near the bottom of FBS in penalties committed/yards penalized.

Reactions: eastcane
I predict they will get rid of the amazing fountain drinks for the nasty bottles of pop this year.

We are favored by 40.5 points now. As of 6:30 tonight it is the biggest spread I could find for week 1. Let’s go!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT