ADVERTISEMENT

Official Wyoming Prediction Thread

It is a big advantage for Wyoming playing a week earlier. They know what they have & can make adjustments. The other big advantage is playing at home, with an altitude over 7000 feet. Tulsa will start with a brand new offensive line, & apparently without our #1 RB. This will not be an easy game by any means. Still, I I think we will prevail in the end.

Tulsa 31 Wyoming 24

It is a big advantage for Wyoming playing a week earlier. They know what they have & can make adjustments. The other big advantage is playing at home, with an altitude over 7000 feet. Tulsa will start with a brand new offensive line, & apparently without our #1 RB. This will not be an easy game by any means. Still, I I think we will prevail in the end.

Tulsa 31 Wyoming 24
I'm shocked Anderson was listed as our "#1 running back". We will be fine without him. Even if Wyoming makes adjustments it's only going to help them to an extent. What I saw from them was lack of talent, not just needed coaching adjustments. Sure, they'll play a little better than this past weekend, but it won't be enough.

Missing Watkins concerns me , and with them playing a week ahead of us and so many new faces on the line , it could be tough
TU 31
Wyoming 27

That is two separate statements with different subjects. We will be fine without him is referring to Watkins. He just didn't say his name.
Your right , misread that , my bad. I’m pretty curious to see what Ford can do though

Tulsa 31 Wyoming 24
This. Exactly this.

Reactions: TU83
As Gailard Sartain used to say, “Welcome to Kansas, where the highways are paved with linoleum!”
Gailard Sartain’s other famous line (said while pretending to be a news anchor) that I thought of as I drove through Kansas on the way to Colorado yesterday: “This just in…..it’s just been announced that the state of Kansas is being moved to Orlando for additional parking at Disney World”!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT