ADVERTISEMENT

Official Charlotte game thread

Start the walk-on next week, what do you really have to lose? I posted that earlier, but with a week of practice he might throw a few less interceptions than Braxton if Williams cannot come back.

3-9 with little hope for improvement after that

Hopefully something scandalous comes out and wilson gets shown the door

Welp we got three games left. Unless there is a miracle that will be the end of this season.
I didn't see the wins for Tulsa in conference before this and it is almost a lock they will not make a bowl. Is what it is. Braxton has a release like an Olympic shot-putter and that is hard to fix at this stage. A walk-on is going to be a walk-on. Williams have three amazing games is the only hope.

The Texas Rangers won the World Series so this year is still a win for me.

Reactions: CaneHT
3-9 with little hope for improvement after that

Hopefully something scandalous comes out and wilson gets shown the door
Somehow takes Monty's team and manages to do WORSE with it. Impressive. I didn't think that would be possible... Wilson has made me a believer.

I have to say that I was initially a doubter. I thought he wouldn't be able to do worse. I actually bet a coworker that we could win 7 games. Oh my naivety.

Somehow takes Monty's team and manages to do WORSE with it. Impressive. I didn't think that would be possible... Wilson has made me a believer.

I have to say that I was initially a doubter. I thought he wouldn't be able to do worse. I actually bet a coworker that we could win 7 games. Oh my naivety.
Not with brainless Braxton at qb who knew he was the worse qb in Tulsa history,

Not with brainless Braxton at qb who knew he was the worse qb in Tulsa history,
No one knew anything about him except he had a good game in mop up duty against a Houston team that gave up on Dana Holgerson.

I had a suspicion that 1 game was probably too little to judge a position player who the opponents' defense hadn't taken much if any time to prepare for, but I thought...."Hey, Wilson gets to see the kid practice. He, in his 20+ years of experience should know what a decent QB looks like! Wilson couldn't possibly make a decision to throw away a proven starter in favor of a scrambler if the kid couldn't pass right!?"

Again.... I doubted just how bad the new HC could be. Shame on me.

Last edited:
Time for Wilson to do what Konkol did and unload all the D-2 and D-3 players on the team and replace them with D-1 players. This game was an embarrassment to the University of Tulsa!

Reactions: TulsaAM
Time for Wilson to do what Konkol did and unload all the D-2 and D-3 players on the team and replace them with D-1 players. This game was an embarrassment to the University of Tulsa!
Hey now TU would destroy D2 and D3 schools!

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Williams right shoulder injury. Wilson didn't think it was serious. Will know more after press conference tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT