UNREAL

Does wilson have early onset dementia? I cant understand this

This kid sucks

I mean really sucks.

This is madness

Reactions: TU 1978
I know we all see the same thing.

This kid is literraly 1000 times worse than Cody Green

He is the worsT QB I have ever seen @ Tulsa.

What is the matter with KEvin Wilson. Does Braxton dad has blackmail info on him?

Seriously this is insanity.

We are going to lose this game if he keeps him in.

How many downs does it take before Kevin gets it beaten into him that Braxton isn’t a quarterback?​

I dont undersand it either.

What a bumble of a hire. At this point I almost want us to lose 100-6 every game to get rid of Wilson.

Since Braxton came in with two minutes in the 2nd.

Turnover > Charlotte TD
Two 3 and outs
Blocked Punt Safety

And Francis came in for a few plays at QB. Williams must be hurt.

Are we trying to lose this thing, after being up 17.

We play like we played first half with Cardell, and we might compete w/ N Texas. Is Cardell hurt?

Reactions: loca2874
We are just a clown program at this point.

This is a really bad Charlotte team without a lot of their best players.

The officials are trying to help charlotte however they can.

Everyone who thinks that Wilson's attitude magically subverts unsportsman-like conduct penalties needs to look at the needless shove we just saw to the Charlotte lineman.

Last edited:
Reactions: TulsaAM
Wow. We are a bad football team.

We havent scored a point in two quarters.

Nice hire Rick

Everyone who thinks that Wilson's attitude magically subverts sportsman-like conduct penalties needs to look at the needless shove we just saw to the Charlotte lineman.
The only positive thing I can say about this team is that they are more disciplined than the previous few years. I mean, cmon, I haven’t wanted to trash Ethan hall yet and I am usually ready to do that by the end of the first quarter of the first game of the season

They just said Cardell is out the rest of the game.

BB just doesn't have what it takes as a QB. The play calling when he's in the game is incredibly predictable and futile. He can't throw and he's forgotten seemingly how to run...

The only positive thing I can say about this team is that they are more disciplined than the previous few years. I mean, cmon, I haven’t wanted to trash Ethan hall yet and I am usually ready to do that by the end of the first quarter of the first game of the season
I don't see it. Fewer holding penalties? Cool.

If we pull this one out, I hope cardell can come back for N Texas.

Not only is BB not a good QB, but he has totally lost confidence. He is making worse passes than he has all season.

Lets not forget that Old Man Wilson decided to start Braxton...

Truly a football genius who can really evaluate talent.

Don’t understand the way holding is being called in this game. Ostroski is getting mugged a lot

Never thought I would say this but damn I miss ole Monty

I would take a few bone head calls and lots of penalties over this garbage any day

Reactions: el duran
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT