ADVERTISEMENT

Official Charlotte game thread

Our jerseys are awesome today (hope we can all agree on that).

Nothing would surprise me with this coach but you have to think that Braxton will never start again after this start.

Reactions: TU 1978
Getting back to what we did when we were winning - run first and pass off the run. 19 rushes, 9 passes. That's a winning formula for us, at least as winning of a formula as we have.

We're at a place where I don't mind kicking someone when they're down...

"I am extremely disappointed with our comportment as a football team against FAU," Poggi said in a statement. "I have made the decision to immediately suspend various players for our game against Tulsa."

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...football-players-suspended-due-conduct-issues

Getting back to what we did when we were winning - run first and pass off the run. 19 rushes, 9 passes. That's a winning formula for us, at least as winning of a formula as we have.

We're at a place where I don't mind kicking someone when they're down...

"I am extremely disappointed with our comportment as a football team against FAU," Poggi said in a statement. "I have made the decision to immediately suspend various players for our game against Tulsa."

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...football-players-suspended-due-conduct-issues
A win is a win

17-0, TU

Williams continues to enable the offense to move effectively, although we’ve had a few nagging penalties today.

Announcers just said that Army joins the AAC in 2024, after Navy joined the conference this year.

Huh. I thought that Navy had been in the conference longer than that.

Announcers just said that Army joins the AAC in 2024, after Navy joined the conference this year.

Huh. I thought that Navy had been in the conference longer than that.
Ya , between that and then saying Ethan Hall was the heart and the soul of the offense, I don’t think these announcers are very high quality, probably need to get the announcers from the Kiefer football broadcast team

Spider Web Halloween GIF
manages a field goal from about 3 yards out.

17-3, TU

Braxton put in one play and a turnover occurs.

God almighty just keep that guy out of the game.

I almost guarantee that Wilson will start him in the second half.

bc old 60 year old white guys know best

What is his goofy dad saying now ? Wish he would have transferred last season , he has turned into Cody Green

we literally hired the dumbest coach in the country

I cant believe what Im seeing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT