ADVERTISEMENT

Official FAU game thread

Makes it worse that Herman gets the win; complete and total D!ck! But it must be said, he certainly married up!

Reactions: astonmartin708
Had a chance to steal it at the end , but we did not play well enough to win , I think we start Braxton next game

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Terrible clock management to end 1st half may have cost the game. Or waiting so long to put Braxton in

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Terrible clock management to end 1st half may have cost the game. Or waiting so long to put Braxton in
I agree that the clock management at the end of the first could have been better but that alone didnt cost us. There were a lot of things that cost us this game. Mother nature was one of them.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Nothing was going right with the offense in the first half. He clearly didn't trust what was happening on the field. All we needed was another turnover before half to put the nail in the coffin a bit earlier.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Nothing was going right with the offense in the first half. He clearly didn't trust what was happening on the field. All we needed was another turnover before half to put the nail in the coffin a bit earlier.
I also think the weather changing impacted halftime adjustments. I was concerned when Braxton came in because a soaked field is a challenge for planting and re-injuring an ankle. Glad he is okay provided a good spark.

Braxton played well, our receivers dropped some catchable balls. We lost a game we should have won tonight.
He had a few big runs and one (that's one) good pass for the TD. He was off on all the others, his delivery looks like he is doing the shot put. But that is to be expected with the rust of 4 weeks to shake off.

This should have been a win. If they miss a bowl game they can look to this game as a missed opportunity.

Who do you have as losses? SMU and ECU? or Tulane?
I figure SMU and Tulane, unless we really put a game together against one of them. And East Carolina will be a tough road game. That one is up in the air. Those are the three I see as the tougher games. But we could beat one of them, and lose one of our easier games. That's why I don't get up in arms about a game we should have won going south. The season can change on a dime as far as getting to 6 wins.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT