ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Wonder Years game thread

Birt picked the wrong day to get back on his historical average from three. Was really hoping he would stay unconscious. If he doesn't start hitting or Taplin doesn't heat up again we are in trouble.

Now the fallout from all the BS Wright & Swanny fouls, shorter players are forced to guard Goodwin and thus the danger of elbows to the head. A real dirty and dangerous play, should be flagrant (2), the elbow did not go up until he saw Birt trying to front him.

TX

We can't let them set up half court for the 6' 10" all Americans.

All of Memphis' players will be playing in Venice Beach in 3 yrs. Not a good basketball IQ among the bunch

Memphis gets total freedom in the paint at both ends...
TU looks at them cross-eyed and gets a foul...

It's about time for a "Game Thoughts" thread. Good effort by the guys, but Birt was way off and Memphis is a bad matchup for TU...especially being thin at the front line.

I'm more pissed about the last 3 no calls while we're making easy attempts at layups than the fouls on us

Is there a big $ donor out there willing to pay Haith's fine after he blasts the conference and allowing officials not worthy of doing an 8th grade game in the court?

I think if he says anything, he's out the next game.... he would face a suspension of some kind. So he can't.

But after the season.... he needs to go ape :crap: on the league for today's ref'ing. 4-5 phantom calls on our bigs. Like "this is crazy . . . bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taplin came to play. These refs tho. How can Memphis complain and not get a tech? Way worse than Swanny.

this officiating is going to cost us an at large and cost the league NCAA units.

I can't believe this is happening.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Shaq needs to quit forcing it, we still have a chance if he'll drive & kick it out.

I usually think this board goes overboard re officiating but this time we are too mild mannered. I suspect the league is trying to make sure cincy gets in

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT