ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Christian game thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I'm starting this thread early. Unfortunately won't be able to be at the game. Tulsahurricane dot com site gave link to The Varsity Network to download the app to listen to the game.

You're welcome.

Also, this app allows one so inclined to listen to FB and women's BB as well.

Their women lost by 50 last night in Stillwater. No clue about the men’s team.

Well , we got off to a great start. The crowd is still fairly sparse. The new floor looks great. These are not AAC officials. The players we thought would start are starting.

• Wow
Reactions: Henry Kendall
Well , we got off to a great start. The crowd is still fairly sparse. The new floor looks great. These are not AAC officials. The players we thought would start are starting.

Did Embery Simpson start?
How's the Pom Squad looking this year?
Did they also get uniforms?
If they did, I expect they will be able to jump higher.

Reactions: I.I.
I like the new uniforms. Especially since we can use the numbers 2, 3, 4, and 6 now. Players like low numbers. Willis is still on the sidelines. Only 2 concession stands open though so I had to wait a while. They have schedules out and asking people to gamble on the games. If you bet a certain amount and TU wins, you get free tickets for the next game. And if you win again , free tickets to the next. I guess parlays are legal inside the DonRey.

I really like the changes for 2023-2024. Live betting odds scrolling at the bottom of the main scoreboard is a nice touch. Could use more than one betting window although Ross Parmley was very efficient taking our bets. Nice to see him back on campus btw. I also really liked that TU is giving us Golden Hurricane Club points for each bet made and double points for bets made on TU.

#ReignCane$$$.

Make It Rain GIF by Smallpools

#makinitreign!!

Reactions: lawpoke87
So are you at the Reynolds Center for the Pre Pre game warmup?

I am really here now. It is on radio it appears.

Reactions: TUMU
Okla Christian continues to shoot during the first part of the National Anthem.

Reactions: TUMU
Excited for the season. Listened to a couple of Konkol's interviews. I really do like his perspective and what he's saying. I really hope his philosophy succeeds on the hardwood this season. He made what look like good adjustments to the program. Time to reap the benefits.

Reactions: dougheffking
Starting lineup: Cobe Williams, PJ Haggerty, Isaiah Barnes, Jared Garcia and Matt Reed.

Attendance looks like a Haith conference game. Thin.

Coach said Cobe and PJ will share the 1 and 2 spots. I don’t know if that means one will slip over when the other gets a breather or whover gets the ball will be point on that possession.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Once on varsity N/w, I dont know how to continue to get TU game on the radio...
Any help??

Hall is next. Look rough to this point.

Must be ice cold in the Reynolds Center today as nobody can hit a shot.

Sitting on runway. Score please before I have shut down. Thanks

Only a couple more to sub to get everyone in this half.

From the radio feed it sounds like we need to work on offensive rebounding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT