ADVERTISEMENT

Reposting on the free board, about watching the Oregon St v Tulsa game.

Gmoney4WW

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Jul 4, 2007
My apologies if this question has already been answered. Where can we watch the TU basketball game next week? Cheers.
Hopefully, however you receive(?) the PAC network will be your route.

Question to ask:
Do you have tv through vidgo or fubo?
If the answer is yes, then smooth sailing no matter what.
If you have one of these two subscription services, then it doesn't matter whether it's on the live broadcast on the service you get. If it isn't on the national broadcast with either fubo or vidgo, then you can download the Pac12 now app and watch the Pac12 Oregon broadcast free of charge on the app. The cost of signing up for vidgo or fubo, just for this game are slightly prohibitive.($60/$70 per month) Fubo tv presently offers a free 7 day trial, which is what I might do, if the national broadcast is not us.

I believe Spectrum, Cox, Dish, and Infinity have access to the Pac12 now app because they were listed as providers on the Pac12 now app's page. But I did not see anything addressing this issue directly with them, so don't quote me on this.

The bad:
If you have sling, then I believe you are out of luck if it's not on the national broadcast. Sling does not have access to the Pac12 now app. (To get the national broadcast, I believe you have to get orange. Not sure though since I'm not resigning up until later on.)

They did not mention youtubetv's access, and I don't even think they offer Pac12 network on Youtube. If they do though, I have a feeling it is in the same boat as sling.

At the moment they are not acting as if the live network will be playing anything on the 7th(at that time) but a bunch of old football bs. They say they will be rebroadcasting the game at midnight Teu/Wed(8th/9th) So Fubo might be getting a lot of free trials out of us that night.

These are the games we will be competing with for the national broadcast that night.

California v UC Davis
Stanford v Pacific
Ucla v Sacramento St
Usc v FGCU
Washington v Weber St
WSU v Texas St.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmckell
Think I may need to do another fubo.tv trial offer with a new email address.

Never heard of vidgo though. A trial with that might do it.

Youtube tv is no go.

Think I may need to do another fubo.tv trial offer with a new email address.

Never heard of vidgo though. A trial with that might do it.

Youtube tv is no go.
Don't think vidgo has a free trial.

I have DofuSports on my phone and have watched some NFL games that aren’t the games we are getting here. You have to refresh sometimes not sure about college basketball yet but might be worth a try. I have watched a lot of different NFL games

Dofusports doesn't carry any ncaa basketball, only ncaa football.

If you do the free trial for fubo you have to add on the pac12 network & I think you can addon the regional pac12 networks from what I saw in a reddit stream. Apparently the addons don't cost you during your free trial. We shall see on whether you can add on oregon or you have to go to the app.

If you do the free trial for fubo you have to add on the pac12 network & I think you can addon the regional pac12 networks from what I saw in a reddit stream. Apparently the addons don't cost you during your free trial. We shall see on whether you can add on oregon or you have to go to the app.
Fortunately I have all android TV stuff which allows phone screen mirroring and chrome cast. There is also a PAC 12 app for Android TV.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Would Sling Orange plus Sports Extra do the job as well?

Fortunately I have all android TV stuff which allows phone screen mirroring and chrome cast. There is also a PAC 12 app for Android TV.
Me too on the android/mirroring. I forgot about my tv being android. I added the Pac12 now app to my tv.

Now to get access to it. They list dish/sling instead of sling as a provider. Don't know if that means you can get sling through dish? Will add sling, and see what I can figure out. Probably have to call sling after resigning up to it, to wade through what that means. If all else fails, I will sign up for fubo trial and use that as my provider to activate it.

So maybe I won't have to rely on mirroring after all.

Would Sling Orange plus Sports Extra do the job as well?
They say sling plus Sports Extra doesn't have acess to the app, and you only get the main broadcast. But as I said in my last post, they list dish/sling as a provider. So at this point I don't know. I have a feeling not. They said only fubo & vidgo have access to the app. Did you try to activate it using dish/sling?

They say sling plus Sports Extra doesn't have acess to the app, and you only get the main broadcast. But as I said in my last post, they list dish/sling as a provider. So at this point I don't know. I have a feeling not. They said only fubo & vidgo have access to the app. Did you try to activate it using dish/sling?
I looked at the Sign In list in the android app and did not see Sling alone. I do see:

Dish
Dish/Sling

Last edited:
I signed up for a free 7 day trial on Fubo tonight and chose the “Ultimate” package (or whichever option has the most channels; it’s free regardless!) It has the Pac12 Oregon Channel, and I’d be surprised if it didn’t carry our game.

After reading these threads, this seems like the simplest, free method to watch our game on Monday night. Just don’t forget to cancel the free trial!

Dish/Sling

That is an exact quote. I have no idea why. Rebranding?

I signed up for a free 7 day trial on Fubo tonight and chose the “Ultimate” package (or whichever option has the most channels; it’s free regardless!) It has the Pac12 Oregon Channel, and I’d be surprised if it didn’t carry our game.

After reading these threads, this seems like the simplest, free method to watch our game on Monday night. Just don’t forget to cancel the free trial!
If you get the Pac12 oregon on fubo ultimate then you get our game. So no pac12 app necessary. Tanks a bundle.

Sling TV is owned by Dish.
Cool 🏂, so maybe that means, despite what they stated, that sling does have access to pac12 now app. Curious. I think I'm going to just do the fubo trial.

But when I resign up for sling, and I have the need for the sports package, I will check out the pac12 now app I downloaded to my tv. That way I can see if I have access to the local(oregon for instance) networks on the tv app. Good for future info.

Last edited:
Cool 🏂, so maybe that means, despite what they stated, that sling does have access to pac12 now app. Curious. I think I'm going to just do the fubo trial.

But when I resign up for sling, and I have the need for the sports package, I will check out the pac12 now app I downloaded to my tv, to see if I have access to the local(oregon for instance) networks on the tv app. Good for future info.
I am all Fuboed up too. Used another Gmail address for another trial.

@loca2874 got my fubo trial started, and have set the game to record. About 7:30 or 8a Tuesday morning I will watch on my phone. Game registers as a future recording on phone.

Won't be on here till maybe 11a, to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: loca2874
@loca2874 got my fubo trial started, and have set the game to record. About 7:30 or 8a Tuesday morning I will watch on my phone. Game registers as a future recording on phone.

Won't be on here till maybe 11a, to avoid spoilers.
I will be going dark on here until I watch the game for sure. I am hopeful I can watch the replay before I have to be at the precinct. If not then I will have to watch bits and pieces when we are dead. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT