ADVERTISEMENT

FIFTH ANNUAL BRACKET CHALLENGE

An ankle injury sent me packing. Never thought that one player would get hurt.
Tough when your best player goes out in the first five minutes. Houston just doesn’t have enough offense without him to beat really good teams

As my mother used to tell me, Wichita can go to hell and Houston can go straight to hell. Last night may have been the first time I’ve ever pulled for Duke.

Reactions: TU 1978
Friends Falling GIF by Cartoon Hangover

3rd to 14th in the blink of an eye, and not one dog left in the fight.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
Congrats to @lawpoke87 for winning this years challenge. @Barlass had hope at halftime. @lawpoke87 send me your email and you will get your 10 dollar card.

Thank you all for another year of the tournament challenge, aka win locas money lol
I hope Kentucky is calling Hurley with their offer right now. Even better if they worked out a deal already, and it will be announced tomorrow. I want the rain on UCONN's parade to fall swiftly.

I also want us to be invited to the SEC right after he accepts the Kentucky position, but I guess I shouldn't be too greedy with my wishes. Let's see him say Kentucky's recruiting capability sucks because Tulsa is in the SEC!

I really don’t want payment of any type. The admiration and jealousy from my fellow ITS posters is payment enough. I will however continue to bask in the glory of my resounding victory until next March. :).

Sincerely,

The LawPoke.
I am jealous kind sir, oh I am jealous!!!!!!!! I tip my hat to you!!!! HUZZAHHH!!!

I really don’t want payment of any type. The admiration and jealousy from my fellow ITS posters is payment enough. I will however continue to bask in the glory of my resounding victory until next March. :).

Sincerely,

The LawPoke.
You're not fooling me. You just called a conservative card. The only real upsets you called were 10's and 11's.(9's don't count) You were better than average on the 3 10's, and 2 11's that you called for upsets. 3-2 to be exact. You got lucky that this year's bracket went a little more according to seed.(Last year was another story, with San Diego St and FAU. You played close to the house. The house always wins in the long run.

I'd like to see a little bravado, and see you pick at least one 12-15 seed. We had 4 of em this year. 2 12's, a 13, and a 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: loca2874
You're not fooling me. You just called a conservative card. The only real upsets you called were 10's and 11's.(9's don't count) You were better than average on the 3 10's, and 2 11's that you called for upsets. 3-2 to be exact. You got lucky that this year's bracket went a little more according to seed.(Last year was another story, with San Diego St and FAU. You played close to the house. The house always wins in the long run.

I'd like to see a little bravado, and see you pick at least one 12-15 seed. We had 4 of em this year. 2 12's, a 13, and a 14.
True. My final four picks were two 1s, a 2 and a 3. I was fortunate to pick the two 1s who made it to the finals and the eventual winner. Arizona and Kentucky in the final 4 were not good picks. Not sure I would have ever picked Bama and NC State.

True. My final four picks were two 1s, a 2 and a 3. I was fortunate to pick the two 1s who made it to the finals and the eventual winner. Arizona and Kentucky in the final 4 were not good picks. Not sure I would have ever picked Bama and NC State.
Who knew NC State would find a way to turn it on in the end. They were proof of the motto play against the best competition during the season to hone your edge, iron sharpens iron. You shoulda gotten 1 more right if Shead hadn't got hurt.

Sincerely,

The LawPoke.
I ain’t going to force you to take my money lol

Reactions: lawpoke87
I wanted to mention to you that I forgot to put a few emojis on the post to you, that you were answering. This would have made it clearer that I wasn't 100% serious with my comment. You could have come back at me with a more combative remark, but didn't. Thank you, because my intent was not very clear in how it was presented.

Reactions: lawpoke87
I wanted to mention to you that I forgot to put a few emojis on the post to you, that you were answering. This would have made it clearer that I wasn't 100% serious with my comment. You could have come back at me with a more combative remark, but didn't. Thank you, because my intent was not very clear in how it was presented.
I also want to point out that Gmoney is talking crap and didn’t put in a bracket lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT