ADVERTISEMENT

DeAndre Williams...Memphis

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Memphis Tiger 27 year old DeAndre Williams has been denied his 7th year of eligibility from the NCAA......... Our kids would be really good at age 27 too.....

Be glad we didn’t need any waivers this year. They’re getting denied left and right, even at big name schools.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Got to luv the cheating tigers and their delusions of glory fans

Be glad we didn’t need any waivers this year. They’re getting denied left and right, even at big name schools.
The NCAA has stuck to its guns about 2nd transfers so hopefully the transfers we pulled in for basketball or football, if they have eligibility left, they stick around rather than lose a year of eligibility.

Williams' case is completely different but apparently the documentation on the injury and how much time he missed is disputed.

The NCAA has stuck to its guns about 2nd transfers so hopefully the transfers we pulled in for basketball or football, if they have eligibility left, they stick around rather than lose a year of eligibility.

Williams' case is completely different but apparently the documentation on the injury and how much time he missed is disputed.
The kid also did a post grad season. I think KES Down at Angelo might be gunning for his record though. I mean in terms of education, he should be on his way to a doctorate.

The kid also did a post grad season. I think KES Down at Angelo might be gunning for his record though. I mean in terms of education, he should be on his way to a doctorate.
This is the first time I've ever agreed with you.

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT