ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State game thread

We would have been a much better team if we had gotten Thompson his dad must hate his Alma mater who encouraged him twice to pick ku and osu over tu if tu hadn’t offered rod he never would have gotten a d1 scholarship.
I do not blame him, The University of Tulsa is a mess.

I still think the light will come on for this team at some point. The talent is there they just need to let the game come to them instead of forcing things. We’re not good on the road right now, if this game was in the Reynolds Center I think we would be up big.

I am hopeful TU will have a winning season. That is all I ask. The Mo State game here is crucial. This game was a mess but after the terrible start it’s basically been even. OSU fans can’t be happy.

If we get it under 10, OSU will tighten up. But can we?

Hopefully that’s a mild sprain for Carlous, he’s played a really good game.

Yes but not enough points off steals.
They have 28 turnovers and we have 57 points. How do you get 28 free possessions and still not hit 60 points total?

On the flip side, how do you give the ball up 28 times and still score over 70?

Lots of stupid plays by our guys
But we dominated their half court with steals
We knew there'd be tough nights with a team who hadn't played together and a lot of freshmen getting minutes. But are we getting better? I was hoping we'd be improving but tonight on offense seemed like a total cluster.

Reactions: dlsnid and drboobay
Yes but not enough points off steals.

We knew there'd be tough nights with a team who hadn't played together and a lot of freshmen getting minutes. But are we getting better? I was hoping we'd be improving but tonight on offense seemed like a total cluster.
Is this game a best of 3 with another osu game tomorrow as was originally on the schedule?
no we are not getting better yet we may be content with our win total better and go winless the rest of the year.

Did you see the final stats Tulsa 37% fg and 15% 3 point was there defense that good and stifling ?
We don't have the kind of offense to get guys good shots, as evidenced by 4 assists. And we don't have guys who can create and hit their own shots. You need one or the other... Of course the 20 TOs doesn't help either.

Reactions: dlsnid and TulsaAM
We don't have the kind of offense to get guys good shots, as evidenced by 4 assists. And we don't have guys who can create and hit their own shots. You need one or the other... Of course the 20 TOs doesn't help either.
And we forced 28! How do you lose by 15 when you do that? Crazy stuff.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Yep one neutral last year
That’s on Konkol
The team is young and if we get by Saturday when can finish up with 4 Ws

Selebangue would have been a great keep but I bet he is making good money in Arizona.

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
Selebangue would have been a great keep but I bet he is making good money in Arizona.
Yes, Konkol kinda admitted they just had a bigger basket of cash and we would have loved to have kept him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT