ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State game thread

COBE or Archie , or both. ? I think we need both in there.

Keep Boynton away from Archie after the game.

Good coaches make good adjustments at half. let's see if we can get off to a fast start in the second half

COBE has to play his best half of the year for us to have a chance. He struggled the first half. Threes have to fall and steals and all loose balls on defense.

BTW, that should have been TU’s ball when they gave it to OSU before Archie’s steal.

Reactions: loca2874
McWright is still terrible offensively. Whomever it was who was talking about his improvement from last year in the offseason really needs to get to know the game a bit better.

Sometimes we try to rebound with our arms at our sides.
Our rebounding coach is a dolphin. Never thought that was the best hire.
dolphins-playing-basketball-in-the-ocean-this-is-a-3d-render-illustration.webp

When we get away from home we have trouble with the first basic of the game, putting the ball in the basket. I don’t know what the answer is but we need to find it.

Now out of it again
Just missing shots
OSU likely will finish in the bottom 3 of the 14 team Big 12
the only fun aspect is that Thompson is mediocre he wasn’t our answer

Down 17 over

It pains me to see Thompson in prison orange..
We would have been a much better team if we had gotten Thompson his dad must hate his Alma mater who encouraged him twice to pick ku and osu over tu if tu hadn’t offered rod he never would have gotten a d1 scholarship.

Who was that bald headed guy we had at TU that reminded me of Curly Neal?

Archie reminds me of that guy
Marcell Gordon, he was with Reggie Shields in the backcourt. My apartment was next to theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT