ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma State game thread

Please let Konkol feel the heat. This is u acceptable
Not Konkol. OSU has All American players and big time transfers. We have transfers that have never played. Boynton has a top 15 recruiting class. Not us.

y'all done got my hopes up for nothin....this is the first time i've seen us play (and may be the last).....what have you guys been seeing that's cause for hope!?!?!? this is pathetic....how the hell have we won 5????

seriously....what the hell is going on????

Our players have to keep their heads. Hall got a bad call against him on the other end and got a stiff arm from Miranda but you can’t push like that.

Konkol's entire offense is based on 3s, FTs and fast breaks. This 2 point FG attempts and % in the half court must be the worst in D1. That's all coaching.

Wait.... they don't give us a shooting foul on a fast break attempt where Cobe throws up a prayer after getting bodied, but they give them a shooting foul on a block / charge call where there was no shot??????

Who are these refs?

Our D finally starting to cause them some problems. If we hadn’t spotted them such a huge lead

Our guards have to learn how to freaking pass underneath. They're completely ignoring Keita who could drop the ball in the hoop basically without jumping. "Instead, I'm going to try a wild reverse layup and waste another posession"

Reactions: I.I.
Defense is getting us a little closer. Got to make 3’s or floaters Rim protectors inside.

Right now our strategy should be getting it to single digits before half. It’s a bit tough watching this after Memphis/aTm.

Haggerty tries for the amazing layup and misses rather than stopping and getting fouled
That’s on Konkol

Is Keaston Willis injured again??? Haven't seen him on the floor. We need the spacing.

Oh. I see him in the boot again on the bench. That really blows.

A horrible performance
10 times worse than ORU

I've heard the OSU band's bassist make a sound effect multiple times now after a missed TU free throw. Need to report them to the NCAA.

We had it down to 13 with the ball then some really bad play let them stretch it to 19. We’ve got it back to 13 now so we’ve got to be solid this last 3 minutes and get it to single digits.

We had it down to 13 with the ball then some really bad play let them stretch it to 19. We’ve got it back to 13 now so we’ve got to be solid this last 3 minutes and get it to single digits.
Even our worst coaches Haith Phillips wokcik didn’t get kicked to the curb. We are playing scared and konkol appears to be a horrible game day coach we are supposed to lose by 5 not 30

So I’m sitting right behind Pooh and Bruce. If you hear someone cursing that’s me. lol

Well, first mission accomplished, we got it to single digits. Second half we have to play smart, hang onto t ball and just chip away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT