ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis Wonder Years game thread

Memphis pushing and shoving TU players every time in the paint and the refs continue with the blind eye...

This refs are just pathetic human beings...

How can Lawson and Goodwin be that bad on defense? How can all those McD's All Americans have no idea how to play defense? This is why Pastner is going to lose his job.

Can't turn it over at the end of the game. I think it's game over now.

Bad game for Birt, but I think part of his offensive woes was that he worked HIS ASS today on defense --- he had to guard Goodwin all game --- he was working his tail off all game because of the foul problems on our bigs.

Well.... now need to win the conf tourney guys. Bubble has popped unless we get some breaks.... But most of the bubbly teams are winning.... and from the P5. The committee just needs a reason to kick Tulsa out. This is their reason.

Well the refs won this one for the memphis tiggers...
Pastner thinks it was $$$$$ well spent...

Say what you want about not important having McDonald's AllAmericans. It is important. It is why the teams with them are in the bracket. Unless they have a coach like Pastner.

Disappointing loss but the season isn't over but I do think we now have to make the tourney finals (assuming a win next week of course).

Well they out rebounded is by 16. Shot 54% from the field and 75% from the line. Birt goes 2-12 and our great bigs score four points and grap two rebounds while fouling 9 times in a total of less than 30 minutes of combined playing time.

We shot 86% from the line and they made 9 more free throws than we took!

And we lose. Crap sandwich time.

Theory...'Bama booster paid the old gray balding ref $50k yesterday at a rib joint to make sure this game went this way

The kind of words one could say to describe the refs and this game, just should not be said!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT