ADVERTISEMENT

AAC TOURNAMENT

Watching the best AAC coach today. Kennedy. UAB They may not beat USF but an amazing x and O coach.

Does anybody out there think a loss today by FAU might help us to get two into the tourney, or does that just keep FAU out?

I liked that not so subtle, smiling barb, during the USF game. The announcers saying Temple was playing with house money, while the team was relaxing and watching their possible next opponent if they win today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Weatherdemon
The 5/12 is dangerous as well as the 6/11 but the 10 is a great match up for the 7. The 10’s are generally over hyped or those big 12 or SEC schools that think they are really good but aren’t
12 is usually an underrated mid-major while 5 is an overrated major

And just like that South Florida season is likely done absent some CBI or CBA or CIA crap. Really a shame considering what they did in conference

The refs didn't keep the game under control, and majorly got in the way of game flow. That was a brutal game. bur the players brought it on themselves. I wonder if Kennedy said play hard and foul a lot? If it wasn't a foul fest USF would have probably won. So I wonder if USF is done, or if they will get a bid to the NIT?

Last edited:
The refs didn't keep the game under control, and majorly got in the way of game flow. That was a brutal game. bur the players brought it on themselves. I wonder if Kennedy said play hard and foul a lot? If it wasn't a foul fest USF would have probably won. So I wonder if USF is done, or if they will get a bid to the NIT?
Is a NET in the mid to upper 70s enough for an NIT bid?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Sounds like they might not make it in as they were saying going into today that only 4 spots haven’t been filled with at large teams

-6qiqS.gif

SMH at the travesty.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
I don’t see how they can continue to hold the tourney in Fort Worth. They are literally playing in an empty arena.
Well if the contract is paid then it doesn’t matter at that point. It needs to be more centrally located for the teams in the tournament. The teams in the semis are from Alabama, 2 from Florida and one from Philly (I am sure the fans didn’t expect this). It’s also around some spring breaks.

Well if the contract is paid then it doesn’t matter at that point. It needs to be more centrally located for the teams in the tournament. The teams in the semis are from Alabama, 2 from Florida and one from Philly (I am sure the fans didn’t expect this). It’s also around some spring breaks.
You have the top 2 teams in the conference. One of which went to the Final Four last year. No excuse for the lack of support from those fan bases. It’s a bad look for the league. Wish they would quit showing the stands

You have the top 2 teams in the conference. One of which went to the Final Four last year. No excuse for the lack of support from those fan bases. It’s a bad look for the league. Wish they would quit showing the stands
Not saying your wrong, just saying that is my thoughts on why.

Reactions: lawpoke87
I am convinced temple was shaving points at this point

They need to learn subtlety with the razor blade. You don't go from blood dripping down your face during the season, to a smooth a$$ a baby's bottom, suddenly susan shave.

Last edited:
Reactions: loca2874
I can’t believe temple beat Fau , I still remember when we played FAU , they always pointed the camera at the stupidest fan they could find after every time they scored .

I love getting two bids. The pundits are mad. I still think Kennedy will find a way to win it all for UAB. He is a Maestro with game adjustments and changing defenses.

Reactions: lawpoke87
lol yup. Thought I was going to have to eat my words. Temple misses 2 FTs up 1 with 10 seconds left and still somehow wins the game
FAU had timeouts I think and didn’t put the games best player in at the end. (Golden)

Attendance looks bad again AAC needs to move as soon as they can. Tulsa had a pretty good crowds for mens and especially the womens game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT