ADVERTISEMENT

If this continues, the game is over for the smaller schools

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
As a two-time transfer who started his career at Memphis before spending two seasons at Oklahoma State, Cisse needed a waiver from the NCAA to play immediately. Was granted today. Portaled twice and gets to play immediately... for Chris Beard.........

Game as we knew has been over for 10+ years now...

Will get much worse. Tha Crazy has only just begun.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Only a matter of time now before the Big4 conferences break away and form their own association….at least for football. Will happen sooner rather than later.

This is the same problem as there was before they allowed free transfers. A second transfer requires a waiver and the league can play favorites with who is granted a waiver

This is the same problem as there was before they allowed free transfers. A second transfer requires a waiver and the league can play favorites with who is granted a waiver
Certain programs and coaches will nearly always get a free waiver on double or triple portal transfers.

Also of interest, he was cleared to play days before playing his former team (Memphis).

Certain programs and coaches will nearly always get a free waiver on double or triple portal transfers.
Up to this point they haven't seemed to care about the program, and said no to a lot of players. Hopefully this is a sign that he had a really convincing reason that got an exception. I hope it isn't the NCAA starting to cave to the pressure.

I keep thinking there has to be more to the story on this one. From the outside, there's no obvious reason his waiver should have been granted. And 95% of these have been denied this year.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT