ADVERTISEMENT

Softball

GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from my desk wondering if this is really where life has led me.

Defense was as well and we took advantage of 5 (FIVE) Arkansas errors.

Does Bargfeldt go with Pochop today against OSU or does he ride Delce?

Gotta go with Delce imo. She's your best arm. The second game in a four team bracket is the key game to win.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Gotta go with Delce imo. She's your best arm. The second game in a four team bracket is the key game to win.
Agree. I just know he's been very deliberate about using all of his pitchers throughout the season. Pochop has been really good this year as well and I wouldn't be surprised if she goes today.

Delce gets chased after two innings. Down 4-0 headed to the B3. Wind is howling out to left field so there's runs to be had if you get the ball in the air.

...and just like that its 5-4 TU

Last edited:
TU has just taken a 5-4 lead with a 3 run HR by Hailey Meinen that followed a 2 run single by Chenise Delce. OSU has just pulled their starter. TU still batting in the B3.

Delce gets chased after two innings. Down 4-0 headed to the B3. Wind is howling out to left field so there's runs to be had if you get the ball in the air.

...and just like that its 5-4 TU
The pitcher in the circel right now throws hard but her control is a little suspect. She has a mean dip to her pitches

The players were so edgy to keep that runner from stealing second that the player made that stupid error and allowed a runner to steal from 1st to all the way to scoring at home. Got to calm down and play a little cooler in situations like that. Good job on the double.

Last edited:
Pochop is slinging now. Only run she gave up was the bloop fly ball that rode the Okie wind

This game has the same feel as the OU game in the regional final (1st game) last year where we had them on the ropes and couldn't finish them

Reactions: loca2874
TU comes back with 1 in the bottom half of the 6th on some really careless defense by OSU. 10-9 headed to the 7th.

Nice win. Versus OSU tomorrow in the regional final at 3pm

First game should be the toughest. OSU threw their #2 against us today. Will see Show in game one tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT