ADVERTISEMENT

FAU official game thread

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
When was the last time we beat a ranked team on the road?
Go TU!

Not playing too bad.
Getting some good looks, just have to hit them.
Defense doing pretty good so far as well.

The students giving us the “ horns down “ sign ???

If we were shooting worth a damn we would be a great shape. Have to start hitting those open looks.
I’m having to switch to radio to go meet our son for dinner.

This is the time on Sprockets where we get curb stomped.

So let me get this straight...we can't hit the broadside of the barn from 3 so let's just keep shooting 3s. Nothing to try to get the ball inside or at least closer. With the number of bricks we're throwing up, FAU can build a new arena after this game

Another embarrassing performance. My attitude toward Konkol is souring.

Why do they keep showing a stupid fan every time after they make a basket

They're admiring FAU's sellout record. Well, the gym is about the same size as the Nathan Hale HS gym. A Final Four team better sell that out.

Well we had cut it to 9 and it’s back up to 13. This could have been worse as they were up by 17. Hopefully the other end is more gracious to us

We kept it within reason if we start shooting a better % of 3's. But not much margin for error.

It could have been worse considering we were 2-17 from three point land. We have no answer for Goldin inside but Reed did a decent job on him. if we can’t start hitting from deep we need to drive and hope for fouls.

It could have been worse considering we were 2-17 from three point land. We have no answer for Goldin inside but Reed did a decent job on him. if we can’t start hitting from deep we need to drive and hope for fouls.
They are not calling fouls so it’s threes or bust.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
FAU plays a lot of close games. Only two of their conference games were over ten point margins. We’re not out of this game. Get hot from three and who knows

FAU plays a lot of close games. Only two of their conference games were over ten point margins. We’re not out of this game. Get hot from three and who knows
We've got to come out aggressive early in the 2nd half, and make sure that lead doesn't balloon up on us. We do that and we have a chance. I was worried it would get out of hand when it reached 17, but we fought back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT