ADVERTISEMENT

UAB could be 10-14 point favorite Sunday

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
They are as good or better than North Texas and beat FAU last night. It will take our best effort to stay in this game, especially in the rebounding area which is the key.

They are as good or better than North Texas and beat FAU last night. It will take our best effort to stay in this game, especially in the rebounding area which is the key.
We’ll either buck up from embarrassment or crap the bed with give up.
Should be a telling game.

A big key will be not falling behind in the first half, like TU has done so many times. Tulsa can come back from double digits against teams like Wichita State in the second half, but not against good teams.

Beating FAU in OT is impressive, but it was at UAB. Tulsa would have no shot at UAB, but does have a chance against UAB at home. But little chance if down double digits in first half.

USA Today line is UAB -1
Tulsa 76, UAB 75
That’s almost unbelievable. Hope we play well enough we are within one with a minute to go. Las Vegas is usually pretty good but I can’t imagine it staying at UAB -1. 😀

Reactions: Weatherdemon
I can see why we recruited Yaxel Lindeborg so hard.
He is a rebounding machine. Wish I knew more on how that recruiting decision came down. Our recruiters were excellent in projecting him a great one.

Lendeborg is averaging 12.2 PPG and 10 Reb per game. Also LSU transfer Gaines, and MIss State transfer Davis , several of them on Covid seasons. 5 players averaging in double figures. Coach Kennedy has 3 or 4 different defenses and a variety of offense systems. And he acts like he is asleep on the bench sometimes.

Since the women lost yesterday, the men win today. Another fearless forecast.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT