ADVERTISEMENT

TU at UTSA game thread

Well we got it below 20. Find some defense, regain your composure, and turn it into a game in the 2nd half.

Well, we got it under 20. That may be too steep a hill to climb but we’ll see. Haggerty with 14 and 8 that half.

We’re losing the offensive rebounds 6-0 & the turnover battle 8-4. That’s 10 extra possessions for UTSA.

Haggerty has 8 rebounds. The rest of the team has 5. Need big men to do something positive.

Reactions: drboobay
Well I guess it's almost time to be thinking bout the Temple game. At least rice is losing pretty badly to Temple.

54-28 with 10 min to go Temple over Rice. So the team we are trying to keep up with is getting blown out by Temple as well.

Henson is an ass. No need to lose his composure like that. I guess it’s how you coach when your record is worse then ours.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't. We won at Rice. I expect we can do it again.
Maybe. Since Rice we have lost four straight road games by an average of over 20 points (assuming no come back tonight). Two of those game were against 2 of the worst teams in the league. Not optimistic. Thought we would win this game.

Hate to be Debby downer here , but I’m starting to really question if Konkol was a good hire , only positive thing is most of our good players are freshmen / sophomores. If we aren’t an NCAA / NIT quality team next year, time to find another coach

Reactions: libertychamp
Hate to be Debby downer here , but I’m starting to really question if Konkol was a good hire , only positive thing is most of our good players are freshmen / sophomores. If we aren’t an NCAA / NIT quality team next year, time to find another coach
There are times that I think he's a good coach. Other times, I wonder if he's the "metrics guy" from HR.

The beer and a dash of rx are kicking in so I feel a little better.

Season will be over soon!

Maybe. Since Rice we have lost four straight road games by an average of over 20 points (assuming no come back tonight). Two of those game were against 2 of the worst teams in the league. Not optimistic. Thought we would win this game.
I don't expect a win, but I think we are capable. Temple is getting a road win over Rice tonight if things go as they probably will. Hopefully we will come in ready to play.

I don't expect a win, but I think we are capable. Temple is getting a road win over Rice tonight if things go as they probably will. Hopefully we will come in ready to play.
I expect to lose but will still watch.

He’s in over his head. I’ll wait for Heff to come along and tell me I’m wrong again.

I’m pretty much giving all my basketball thought and love to the Thunder. Sorry. Well actually I’m not. They are good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT