ADVERTISEMENT

TU @ Temple Official Thread

How in the hell do you foul in that spot?
Not great, Reed.

Excellent that we have guys stepping up and have a lead at half with Haggerty not being on his game with only 5 points.
We all know Haggerty will get his in the 2nd.
I thought he had a good half....He is much more effective
for the team when he plays the "assist first" game....

Totally didn’t think the game was until tonight so missed it … what the crap?!?! We won a freaking road game ?!?!

Reactions: noble cane
Well we haven’t heard from Heff today but the Area tournaments are in full swing and you know how he likes his prep sports.
Allow me to fill in for him ..
“ stupid statement”
“ dumb comment “
“ with this road win , this is the starting block the winning the conference tournament , anything else is just stupid “

Reactions: noble cane
Not the win I expected from our last three games but I’ll gladly take it. Curious to see how we come out at home against a good South Florida team.

Just finished watching the game and this was a great road win. Temple had the lead for 24 seconds of this game. Temple was killing it in the three ball in the second half. Most of the threes were contested. Some were not. How that one guy put that in from three off his back foot falling to the side is beyond me. We need to work on rebounding as it looks like we are slapping at the ball and not getting two hands on the ball.

If rice and Wichita state lose their next game then we get the 9 seed. If either of them lose a game then we don’t play on Wednesday. WSU has one game left against Tulane and rice has 2 games left. They are at Charlotte on Wednesday and then north Texas at home.

Super happy
Was in a business meeting from after the first ten minutes until after the final

When I tuned into Bruce and Coach I immediately realized this was a W

Looking forward to watching the espn+ replay tomorrow
our team was so close to 20 wins this year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT