ADVERTISEMENT

TU @ Temple Official Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Winnable game. But our road effort starts off being very gentle to the opposing players. Only when behind by 12-15 do we start throwing our bodies on the floor after loose balls. Can we at least change the early effort and not fire up poor shots at the shot clock and weak tremble turnovers by “you know which ones”. .

Yeah, after a couple of early turnovers we’ve settled in with some good defense and a little O.

Reactions: TU83
I agree you don’t need McWright and Carlous in at same time. Need scorers. Attacking rim on fast breaks. Our best offense.

Archie’s shooting touch has really been off these last couple of games.

Mcwright last 3 corner threes have been air balls.

I think this is the longest PJ has been on the bench all year.

A good start, but don’t understand why McWright sees the floor.

It’s weird, we’re up 10 on the road but it doesn’t feel like it because we’re missing so many opportunities. We should be up 20.

Reactions: loca2874
We just can’t hit from any distance right now. That’s been our big downfall all season, we play well but go long stretches where we can’t hit an open shot.

We haven’t scored in almost 4 minutes and that was the Carlous three after another long drought.

How in the hell do you foul in that spot?
Not great, Reed.

Excellent that we have guys stepping up and have a lead at half with Haggerty not being on his game with only 5 points.
We all know Haggerty will get his in the 2nd.

Reactions: loca2874 and TU83
I guess I shouldn’t be unhappy being up 9 on the road at half but I am because we closed out that half so poorly. We should be up 20+. If PJ can have his typical second half we should be fine.

Have the ball with 6 second difference in shot and game clock and Garcia shoots 25 footer off and then we foul 6 times in the last 2.4 seconds and 13 point lead is gone ?????

Nice to be defending the worst shooting team in the AAC for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT