ADVERTISEMENT

Understading vaccine efficacy

This is just deranged and sad
You might want to revisit previous post! I have provided more than enough information over past year to prove my points. If you decide to die on your stake, it’s your Life, go ahead and knock yourself out!

I’m not sure why I should care that the government is pushing some talking points. We’re talking about the inaccuracy of what you’ve been posting. What you probably don’t realize is I’ve seen almost everything you’ve posted in this thread before, but weeks before you posted it. The European data, VAERS, “gene therapy”, prions, all of it. All circulated among the usual anti-vax suspects weeks ago. For most people it takes only a few minutes of looking into it to realize it’s dumb.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I’m not sure why I should care that the government is pushing some talking points. We’re talking about the inaccuracy of what you’ve been posting. What you probably don’t realize is I’ve seen almost everything you’ve posted in this thread before, but weeks before you posted it. The European data, VAERS, “gene therapy”, prions, all of it. All circulated among the usual anti-vax suspects weeks ago. For most people it takes only a few minutes of looking into it to realize it’s dumb.
😂 there is tons of evidence that these Covid vaccinations are causing harm to thousands of people. Countries with people way smarter and much more in the know have halted providing some brands of the Covid vaccinations because of adverse effects, yet somehow you think you know better! Adverse effects are real and if too many people have severe adverse effects, it leads to a drug no longer being viable. You want to believe so bad! You went out on a limb and now there is no turning back for you. When they start shipping people off to camps for not getting the vaccination and you find yourself cheering this on, snitching on your neighbors and friends, you will remember this conversation and realize you helped create this!

😂 there is tons of evidence that these Covid vaccinations are causing harm to thousands of people. Countries with people way smarter and much more in the know have halted providing some brands of the Covid vaccinations because of adverse effects, yet somehow you think you know better! Adverse effects are real and if too many people have severe adverse effects, it leads to a drug no longer being viable. You want to believe so bad! You went out on a limb and now there is no turning back for you. When they start shipping people off to camps for not getting the vaccination and you find yourself cheering this on, snitching on your neighbors and friends, you will remember this conversation and realize you helped create this!

This is maybe the funniest thing ever posted on here. Thanks for that

A left, a right, they move to the center of the ring and the crowd roars!

Here are the two sites you quote: RT.com is Russian owned state media. "The BL" is a fraudulent site debunked on Snopes and removed from Facebook.. Both are determined to sow discord in the US through false information.

Since the vaccine has not been in the population for more than six months, no one knows the answer about how long it lasts. One reason flu shots are given more often is because the flu virus changes each year and the vaccines have to be adjusted. Another reason to vaccinate everyone against Covid: to reduce the number people in which the virus can mutate.

Last edited:
Once again your prediction will NEVER happen. The last time they shipped any large group of citizens off to camps, it was the Japs in WWII. How it is that you can ever think the Dems would do something so assenine amazes me, even though I know the intellectual content of your posts is moronically paranoid. Your posts are a hammer looking for a screw.

I guess you live in a fantasy world where all the stuff you predict really happens. IRL just about none of it ever comes to pass.

Last edited:
Shon is not alone:

"A The Economist/YouGov Poll released this week asked respondents “How much do you trust medical advice from each of the following officials?”

Among all respondents, 44 percent said they trust President Joe Biden “a lot” or “somewhat” for medical advice, including only 11 percent of Republicans.

Dr. Anthony Fauci was only slightly higher with 48 percent among all respondents, 18 percent among Republicans. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was most trusted at 57 percent overall, including 83 percent of Democrats, 49 percent of Independents, and just 34 percent of Republicans.

Trump was by far the least trusted among all respondents, at just 29 percent, including 6 percent of Democrats and 29 percent of Independents. But among Republicans, a whopping 66 percent said they trust Trump “a lot” or “somewhat” for medical advice.

It’s a real shame that Michigan we
Trump was by far the least trusted among all respondents, at just 29 percent, including 6 percent of Democrats and 29 percent of Independents. But among Republicans, a whopping 66 percent said they trust Trump “a lot” or “somewhat” for medical advice.

That is actually pretty impressive in the current partisan climate. It's hard to find 34% of a party that will go against their party/leadership on anything, particularly in polls where people will often lie if they perceive that a question is designed to make their side look bad.

And btw I would probably fall into a group that at this moment doesn't trust Fauci, Biden, Trump, or the CDC to give out accurate/consistent advice. The CDC might get a "somewhat" from me, but they're making it hard with their terrible vaccine and school messaging over the last month. "Not trusting" doesn't mean dismissing obviously factually true things or things beyond my level of understanding as lies though.

Polls like this should really be comparative though. Like
"who do you most trust?

A. The CDC
B. Donald Trump
C. Anthony Fauci
D. NaturalIlluminatiNews.com"

Last edited:
And btw I would probably fall into a group that at this moment doesn't trust Fauci, Biden, Trump, or the CDC to give out accurate/consistent advice.
For us the messaging has been consistent despite the noise from conflicting, inaccurate, dishonest messaging from the Trump camp. OK we probably did a lot of hand washing that wasn't absolutely necessary. Expecting perfection in dealing with a novel disease is a pretty high bar, so no one gets an A. However, placing one's trust in a man who ignored every precaution and is responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of Americans is difficult to understand.

The messaging has been really bad throughout. Hasn't improved that much with Biden. You can't have people going out and telling "noble lies" and then coming out and arrogantly admitting to everyone that you told them and would do it again(Fauci said this again this week). You can't have your CDC director come out with definitive clear statements and then walk them back after getting yelled at by the administration. The CDC's guidance on schools has been a shltshow start to finish and some of their recent statements on vaccinations seem almost designed to give people an excuse not to get vaccinated. The message should be, in the clearest way possible, "if you get vaccinated you get to go back to normal life" and not "even if you get vaccinated nothing will change" and definitely NOT "if you don't get vaccinated we're going to keep you from doing even more things."

Last edited:
The messaging has been really bad throughout. Hasn't improved that much with Biden. You can't have people going out and telling "noble lies" and then coming out and arrogantly admitting to everyone that you told them and would do it again(Fauci said this again this week). You can't have your CDC director come out with definitive clear statements and then walk them back after getting yelled at by the administration. The CDC's guidance on schools has been a shltshow start to finish and some of their recent statements on vaccinations seem almost designed to give people an excuse not to get vaccinated. The message should be, in the clearest way possible, "if you get vaccinated you get to go back to normal life" and not "even if you get vaccinated nothing will change" and definitely NOT "if you don't get vaccinated we're going to keep you from doing even more things."
Do you not see where this is going? They told you that if you want your freedom back, if you want to travel, shop, eat at restaurants, go to a movie, obey their demands! You do what they tell you to do. Obey! We are supposed to be free according to our constitution. You supposedly have a choice to get vaccinations. They are using fear to control you. It makes the weak rationalize things that are not rational. In your mind, you think 🤔 I don’t agree but If I just obey, things will be back to normal. We are transforming into Nazi Germany! It’s happening right in front of us and the weak stay silent and obey in fear! Wake up!

Do you not see where this is going? They told you that if you want your freedom back, if you want to travel, shop, eat at restaurants, go to a movie, obey their demands! You do what they tell you to do. Obey! We are supposed to be free according to our constitution. You supposedly have a choice to get vaccinations. They are using fear to control you. It makes the weak rationalize things that are not rational. In your mind, you think 🤔 I don’t agree but If I just obey, things will be back to normal. We are transforming into Nazi Germany! It’s happening right in front of us and the weak stay silent and obey in fear! Wake up!

I don’t know what you’re talking about man, but literally none of that is what I believe. And if you’re going to call me weak then you can **** off

The messaging has been really bad throughout. Hasn't improved much with Biden. You can't have people going out and telling "noble lies" and then coming out and arrogantly admitting to everyone that you told them and would do it again(Fauci said this again this week). You can can't have your CDC director come out with definitive clear statements and then walk them back after getting yelled at by the administration. The CDC's guidance on schools has been a shltshow start to finish and some of their recent statements on vaccinations seem almost designed to give people an excuse not to get vaccinated. The message should be, in the clearest way possible, "if you get vaccinated you get to go back to normal life" and not "even if you get vaccinated nothing will change" and definitely NOT "if you don't get vaccinated we're going to keep you from doing even more things."
All fair enough but those examples pale in the comparison to just plain lying the public, refusing to create a clear national response, putting son-in-law Jarod in charge of distribution and supply of key supplies, and telling the public that the virus is under control and not big deal. We agree that there were lots of mistakes made, but I can't score them equally. Particularly if one takes in account motivations.

I don’t know what you’re talking about man, but literally none of that is what I believe. And if you’re going to call me weak then you can **** off
There is only one person on the board who I call out personally and it’s not you. Everything else is meant to be speaking in generalities. I should make that more clear me next time.

More bad messaging from the CDC today, urging halting of the use of the J&J vaccine. Doing this for what amounts to possibly 6 people out of 7million who have had the shot is a disaster for getting people vaccinated. Though if you follow Shon’s logic, nothing the CDC or US govt says is true so he should be eager to take the vaccine now.

For me the message is that the CDC is taking adverse effects extremely seriously, not ignoring them. We had a call yesterday from a former refusnik asking if we could help her find an appointment. Go figure.

No, in some instances the collection criteria was flawed; count everyone with a fever, false positives tests, altered counts, different counting criteria; all creating an inaccurate data set.
In 40 years no one in my family (not grandparents, great grandparents, great-aunts, second cousins twice removed no one) was ever hospitalized or died from the flu. I’ve had 2 such cases in the past 6 months due to covid.

Everyone argues it’s not as bad as you think until it effects them. My Uncle used to detest doctors. (Bad experiences with my grandparent’s care at end of life) He changed his tune after being in the hospital with covid. He became much more admiring and appreciative of the doctors and nurses that helped save his life. Said it was the closest he’s been to death and it was the most agonizing thing he’s been through... and that that’s coming from a guy who had a major motorcycle accident and was lying with multiple broken bones in a roadside ditch in the freezing snow for a day before someone found him.

Reactions: watu05
More bad messaging from the CDC today, urging halting of the use of the J&J vaccine. Doing this for what amounts to possibly 6 people out of 7million who have had the shot is a disaster for getting people vaccinated. Though if you follow Shon’s logic, nothing the CDC or US govt says is true so he should be eager to take the vaccine now.
In my experience there isn’t a bottleneck with the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines with people that really want it in my community (or in Oklahoma for that matter)

I’m less concerned with this J&J news and more concerned with the Israeli’s observation that the Pfizer vaccine (the one that I have) is possibly susceptible already to the South African strain of the virus.

I’m scared that the mutations throughout the rest of the world are going to make these vaccines ineffective in a very short period anyway and we’ll be back at square 1. I’m really hoping that this doesn’t become a black-death like plague that comes and goes in waves.

In my experience there isn’t a bottleneck with the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines with people that really want it in my community (or in Oklahoma for that matter)

I’m less concerned with this J&J news and more concerned with the Israeli’s observation that the Pfizer vaccine (the one that I have) is possibly susceptible already to the South African strain of the virus.

Yeah I’m not too concerned with supply. We’ll have a glut in less than a month. I just think it’s pretty irresponsible of the CDC and FDA to cause alarm while there are so many fence sitters still out there. Doesn’t mean you lie about it, that would be worse. A simple “we’re looking into these issues but as of now we don’t have any specific information that leads us to believe these are unsafe. Even if these handful of reports are linked to the vaccine the risk is extremely low” Then if it comes out it’s linked to an interaction with another medication advise about that. They’re doing a poor job balancing risk right now

Yeah I’m not too concerned with supply. We’ll have a glut in less than a month. I just think it’s pretty irresponsible of the CDC and FDA to cause alarm while there are so many fence sitters still out there. Doesn’t mean you lie about it, that would be worse. A simple “we’re looking into these issues but as of now we don’t have any specific information that leads us to believe these are unsafe. Even if these handful of reports are linked to the vaccine the risk is extremely low” Then if it comes out it’s linked to an interaction with another medication advise about that. They’re doing a poor job balancing risk right now
Unfortunately too few keep in the mind the difference between correlation (even when tiny) and causation (completely unproven at this point). The problem isn't the CDC so much as the BS the previous administration pumped out and the lack of education in the general populace. IOW from my perspective what the CDC is doing should not be alarming rather a sign it is scrupulously doing its job. As you've pointed out, however, in this political environment that same information can be read very differently by a lot of people.

Last edited:

I’m scared that the mutations throughout the rest of the world are going to make these vaccines ineffective in a very short period anyway and we’ll be back at square 1. I’m really hoping that this doesn’t become a black-death like plague that comes and goes in waves.
There is a quiet debate going on about the South African variant. Is it Covid or one of the 6 different strains of Ebola? The CDC used to have an article posted talking about how many of the characteristics of the lesser lethal variants of Ebola were very very similar to Covid (note it was written in 2018 😂) however that article has now magically disappeared 👻
I have been posting regularly on Ebola for months now. The argument is actually if the vaccination makes you more vulnerable to contracting Ebola. I’m reading a lot of medical information trying to decipher. Time will soon tell!

Watch out for lightning strikes and falling satellites.

You only started calling me out in response to my calling you out. It was an embarrassed reaction, not an deliberated act in response to my posts.
Good you know who I’m talking about despite me not mentioning you by name 😂. I started calling you out once it became clear that you only come here when you’re half drunk to project your insecurities, acting like a huge asshole. Do better, be better!

The trend continues. Oklahoma's highly vaccinated 65+ age group accounted for only 7.8% of all cases last week, the lowest rate recorded and half of what it was in early March.

Untitled.png

Here you go Shon. Flu testing numbers. We've actually been doing MORE flu tests than in years past and finding virtually zero cases.

EzG7xntXEAQyAOR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT