ADVERTISEMENT

Understading vaccine efficacy

Lol are you trying to make Fauci look good here? Dude’s done and said plenty of hackish stuff over the last year but in that interview everything he says is perfectly reasonable

Lol are you trying to make Fauci look good here? Dude’s done and said plenty of hackish stuff over the last year but in that interview everything he says is perfectly reasonable
The points he made in these interviews are all points that have been questioned by other medical professionals and have been removed from the internet. I’m not against vaccinations. Fauci did speak some facts in these interviews however it’s the lies that make me not trust a word that comes out of that mans mouth. Specifically, his flip flop on mask effectiveness, lies about the absorption rate of the aborted fetus tissue, flip flop on herd immunity, refusal to acknowledge the research done on the almost rare reinfection rate, as well as possible long term side effects taint the truths he told.

Fauci’s record vs. record of the bozos who are trying to get everyone killed is impressive. Where he has warned about opening up and governors did, people died. Unnecessarily.

BTW, for some reason Rivals and my new Ipad did not get along, so now Watu05.

Last edited:
Fauci’s record vs. record of the bozos who are trying to get everyone killed is impressive. Where he has warned about opening up and governors did, people died. Unnecessarily.

BTW, for some reason Rivals and my new Ipad did not get along, so now Watu05.
Tell that to the people whom his bad advice killed who had HIV in the 90’s and see if their friends and family agree with you. In regards to the states that opened up, they have every right to do so. Nobody is forcing the citizens of those states to leave their house. If you choose to leave your house, you know the risk and unfortunately it didn’t work out for those who died (God rest their souls). My advice to you is, If you are scared, stay home. Stop complaining and criticizing and let the rest of the world get on with life.

Last edited:
Tell that to the people whom his bad advice killed who had HIV in the 90’s and see if their friends and family agree with you. In regards to the states that opened up, they have every right to do so. Nobody is forcing the citizens of those states to leave their house. If you choose to leave your house, you know the risk and unfortunately it didn’t work out for those who died (God rest their souls). My advice to you is, If you are scared, stay home. Stop complaining and criticizing and let the rest of the world get on with life.
Making an unsupported, dubious declaim about HIV decades ago is just changing the subject and avoiding the data.

Making an unsupported, dubious declaim about HIV decades ago is just changing the subject and avoiding the data.
I bring facts. If you are unaware of the role Faucis played in regards to HIV research and drugs, you have the perfect opportunity to educate yourself.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t taking female hormones lower your sperm count? Just like Bill Gates wants! Doesn’t matter, the Sheep will follow bc its science right! Wake up people, they are laughing at us!

More changing the subject.
You wrote:
It is imperative to dispel any ambiguity about how vaccine efficacy shown in trials translates into protecting individuals and populations.

My Response:
*If my mom, wife, sister, aunt, grandmother developed lumps in their breast after taking the targeted gene therapy, I would not think this therapy protected them or the rest of the population. If that’s not on subject, I don’t know what is in your mind.

lol you do know swollen lymph nodes are a typical immune response right? These vaccines induce a stronger immune response than other vaccines. That’s part of why they’re effective

lol you do know swollen lymph nodes are a typical immune response right? These vaccines induce a stronger immune response than other vaccines. That’s part of why they’re effective
While in a typical vaccination that may be true, this gene therapy is the first of its kind and is really the comparison between an Apple and an orange because of those differences. I can understand your logical thought process, however the fact is there isn’t enough data available to support your statement.

I assume you’re sending me this to prove you can’t read? That’s not gene therapy. The article you linked even contains an editor’s note specifically pointing out that this does not alter your DNA.
No I’m acutely aware however I’m trying to point out to you the verbiage they are using to blur the lines to make you believe it’s not gene editing bc it clearly is

They’re not blurring lines.Words have definitions. You don’t get to change them because you want a word to mean something else. Giving cells temporary instructions through the use of rna isn’t gene therapy. DNA isn’t being modified and nothing is going into the nucleus of the cell at all.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
They’re not blurring lines.Words have definitions. You don’t get to change them because you want a word to mean something else. Giving cells temporary instructions through the use of rna isn’t gene therapy. DNA isn’t being modified and nothing is going into the nucleus of the cell at all.

What does this have to do with you changing the definition of something because you don’t like it?

Last edited:
That’s also a completely common sense update of a definition of a broad term.

That’s also a completely common sense update of a definition of a broad term.
You said words have meaning and I agree however if you change the definition of the word to match your agenda, than you control the narrative. Modifying gene expression is modifying the gene and is gene therapy.

No you and some idiots have decided that you want it to mean that because gene therapy sounds scarier to you and you want to convince people they should be scared of it.

Or maybe a better way to put it is: a few anti-vax idiots decided that the best way to brand this to scare people like you is to call it gene therapy.

Skepticism works both ways. Sure being a skeptic in general has its merit, but you also have to be skeptical of dumbass skeptics who come up with dumbass stuff so you don’t end up repeating stuff from Lin Wood about the election or Alex Berenson about vaccines

Skepticism works both ways. Sure being a skeptic in general has its merit, but you also have to be skeptical of dumbass skeptics who come up with dumbass stuff so you don’t end up repeating stuff from Lin Wood about the election or Alex Berenson about vaccines
Nobody is stopping you from getting the gene therapy however don’t think just because you are excited about this experiment, others are as willing to play in this experiment as you. I have said multiple times, be part of the experiment. That way if I ever decide to get it, they will have had sufficient time to work out the kinks.

Look I know Q told you that there are government robots in the vaccine changing your DNA to make you into a pedophile slave for Bill Gates, but maybe some skepticism of your skeptics is warranted

Look I know Q told you that there are government robots in the vaccine changing your DNA to make you into a pedophile slave for Bill Gates, but maybe some skepticism of your skeptics is warranted
I don’t know Q but I do know enough about biotechnology to understand the grave risk that comes along with the amazing rewards. They both go hand in hand and acknowledging that fact should be what everyone does. Your argument is flawed and you know it!

Isn't the issue really about being poisoned by something injected into the body, a possibility that's been around since people have been having injections? Or eating food. Since body chemistry basically operates at the nano-level, all poisons operate at the nano level. Scare tactic. A Russian nerve agent painted on Navalny's underwear is what nearly got him. No injection required.

I don’t know Q but I do know enough about biotechnology to understand the grave risk that comes along with the amazing rewards. They both go hand in hand and acknowledging that fact should be what everyone does. Your argument is flawed and you know it!

Exclamation points always improve an argument. Really needed all-caps to bring it home though

Isn't the issue really about being poisoned by something injected into the body, a possibility that's been around since people have been having injections? Or eating food. Since body chemistry basically operates at the nano-level, all poisons operate at the nano level. Scare tactic. A Russian nerve agent painted on Navalny's underwear is what nearly got him. No injection required.

I don’t even know where the issue is at this point. All I really expect of people who don’t want want to take it is to stop spreading garbage. If a few people want to be cautious and wait that’s fine. Though at this point it’s beyond caution because we have so many people around the world taking it safely. But whatever. If someone doesn’t want a vaccine fine. They just need to stop with the ridiculous RFKJr-esque anti-vax crap

I don’t even know where the issue is at this point. All I really expect of people who don’t want want to take it is to stop spreading garbage. If a few people want to be cautious and wait that’s fine. Though at this point it’s beyond caution because we have so many people around the world taking it safely. But whatever. If someone doesn’t want a vaccine fine. They just need to stop with the ridiculous RFKJr-esque anti-vax crap
We agree on anti vaccinations. Some are definitely needed. Bio hacking is the new biggest threat to humanity on the same level as WMD’s. CRISPR technology (Mrna) used against COVID makes us extremely vulnerable to bad people and that’s not an exaggeration.

Last edited:
I really don’t know what your talking about but in any case any kind of technology can be used in bad ways by bad people. It’s not an argument against its existence

Reactions: watu05
This is an interesting argument, but I have got to go get my second injection of Pfizer this morning so don't have time to get involved.

Last edited:
This is an interesting argument, but I have got to go get my second injection of Pfizer this morning so don't have time to get involved.
Glad to hear you are staying safe. Had my second Moderna shot in mid-Feb and it certainly reduces some of the background tension, especially since some in my family have underlying conditions. The Mrna vaxs, Pfizer and Moderna, are proving to be more effective against variants as well.

Reactions: TUMe
Look up viral interference. Flu actually did disappear this year. It’s not a testing artifact or miscategorization. Flu testing this year has come back less than 0.5% positive.

More evidence of viral interference for shon. Common cold coronaviruses now breaking out in the midwest as SARS-cov-2 has subsided.
ExL2roPUcAUL28r

More evidence of viral interference for shon. Common cold coronaviruses now breaking out in the midwest as SARS-cov-2 has subsided.
ExL2roPUcAUL28r
I don’t dispute this data. When the WHO changed the testing standards for identifying Covid on Bidens first day in office, of course this is was the predictable result.

I don’t dispute this data. When the WHO changed the testing standards for identifying Covid on Bidens first day in office, of course this is was the predictable result.

I assume you’re referring to the cycle threshold, but again that is a completely irrelevant thing thrown in to keep up your theory. An increase in positivity rate for non sars-cov-2 coronavirus (just like the decrease in test positivity for influenza) is not related to any kind of standard set for identifying sars-cov-2

I assume you’re referring to the cycle threshold, but again that is a completely irrelevant thing thrown in to keep up your theory. An increase in positivity rate for non sars-cov-2 coronavirus (just like the decrease in test positivity for influenza) is not related to any kind of standard set for identifying sars-cov-2
Doctors were directed to count any patient with Covid like symptoms as Covid. That’s fact! When The WHO changed the test, the doctors went back to testing for the common cold and flu.

Doctors were directed to count any patient with Covid like symptoms as Covid. That’s fact! When The WHO changed the test, the doctors went back to testing for the common cold and flu.
Testing for flu and colds has been going on the whole time. I’ll have to search a bit to find the raw testing numbers I’ve seen, but at many points in the last year testing for the flu was actually higher than normal. The percent positive is what matters though and positive specimens were virtually non-existent. Another data point to consider is child deaths from covid. In 2021 there has only been 43. If they were counting flu deaths as covid deaths wouldn’t you expect there to be more among children since the flu is more deadly for children than covid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT