Official SMU Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I got nothin pithy to say.

TU: 14
SLP: 40

Bonus Kendall: This game will not improve my bad mood.

Reactions: TU_BLA
TU with 3 first quarter turnovers 6
SMU with no turnovers. 42

TU with no turnovers 20
SMU giving up a pick 6 31

I got nothin pithy to say.

TU: 14
SLP: 40

Bonus Kendall: This game will not improve my bad mood.
I'm really just focused on the 3 remaining games we can win and then getting to the offseason to continue the roster remake.

Bring on basketball....because I'm hearing some good things.

No prediction but this series has produced many upsets
This time the talent gap may close that possibility
Hope it’s close and fun

Reactions: HuffyCane
I never predict a loss.

Will only say this will be a tough one to pull off.

Reactions: crow4435
Welcome to the world of constant transition thanks to the transfer portal!

TU - 17
SMOO - 47

Looks like Charlotte first team QB hurt his leg on his last series and the backup who played much of the game left in a hard hit. The third team guy looked lost on his one play although it was 4th and long from his own territory .

We should beat E Carolina & Charlotte with ease.(If we don't then it's a look towards next season situation.) The question is N Texas.
I don’t take any games for granted. Charlotte will try to shorten the game, UNT has been down and up (see near upset of Tulane), ECU will be their Seniors last home game. I also don’t count us out against SMU and Tulane. We have to minimize turnovers, win the LOS and be able to run the ball, our defense needs to tackle rather than try to strip the ball and DBs turn and find the ball in the air.

I don’t take any games for granted. Charlotte will try to shorten the game, UNT has been down and up (see near upset of Tulane), ECU will be their Seniors last home game. I also don’t count us out against SMU and Tulane. We have to minimize turnovers, win the LOS and be able to run the ball, our defense needs to tackle rather than try to strip the ball and DBs turn and find the ball in the air.
DB's turn and find the ball in the air doesn't happen very much.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT