ADVERTISEMENT

2002 Ranking of TU Hurricane Board Posters

I remember the Tulsa Sports Web. The guy who recommended it to me was TUTypical. I hope ole' Typ is enjoying prison right now b/c I'm pretty sure he ain't gettin' out anytime soon.

Tulsa sports web is where I started. Back in the late 90s broadcasts and news stories about TU were as scarce as hen’s teeth in Nevada.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Tulsa sports web is where I started. Back in the late 90s broadcasts and news stories about TU were as scarce as hen’s teeth in Nevada.
I'm almost positive when my grandfather ran BlackJack Bail Bonds in Vegas for years, he had hen's teeth. lol

With or without clout, we get you out! As much as I love Eric Coley, my screen name should've been BlackJack Bail Bonds.

I started posting near the end of the AZ Board era. That was such a good group of posters.

Of course, TU’s program was in much better shape back then…
I'm sure there were a few less negative nancy posters then. It's hard to be negative when you have such good results. I didn't get on until 2007, because I didn't become 'aware' of message/sports boards until then.

Sure would have been great if I was aware of them when I moved to Atlanta, and then Miami Beach in the late 90's and early 2000's. I didn't have the Tulsa World to rely on when I was out of town. Then I came back to town and I started to not have the Tulsa World to rely on when I came back. The long & drawn out swoon of the Tulsa World/Newspapers in General, is what brought me here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT