ADVERTISEMENT

Official OSU Prediction Thread

1) Lord no we don't want him back. His philosophy sucks against Big12 passing offenses.

2) On what metrics are you using to think Tulsa had a better defense than OSU last year? And please don't say Total Yards.
1) Ya he only led your team to have the most turnovers in NCAA history in 2011. No biggie.

2) Passing yards given up, Rushing yards given up, Total number of plays defended (Tulsa defended 40 more plays), Yards per play, Yards per game, and total yards.

First you need to score 21 points. In the 28 games Mason Rudolph has started at QB, OSU has never scored less than 20.

If the Cowboys score 36, the game is very likely over. In the 28 games Mason Rudolph has started at QB, OSU hasn't lost once when the Cowboys scored 36 or more points.

Tulsa hasn't scored more than 35 against the Cowboys since 1961

Reactions: okie_hunterfisher
First you need to score 21 points. In the 28 games Mason Rudolph has started at QB, OSU has never scored less than 20.

If the Cowboys score 36, the game is very likely over. In the 28 games Mason Rudolph has started at QB, OSU hasn't lost once when the Cowboys scored 36 or more points.

Tulsa hasn't scored more than 35 against the Cowboys since 1961
Welp the 21 points threshold has been met.

tenor.gif

Thought you were officially "The University of Tulsa". Simmer down.
It's TU, Im not mad dude, just saying your not making anyone mad, some of us thought we may have been a little better then we are. We are just down this year, all there is to it

Reactions: Adman
OSU should win the big 12 this year. This is their year and I wouldn't mind seeing them trounce OU and Texas to make their new coaches look embarassed.

Reactions: osucowboys344
He's recycling already mentioned insulting issues, why not recycle insulting responses?

Cowboys favorite things to do, anal sex with sheepies is always a good go to. They even have a barn on campus for such activities. I hear they are thinking of starting a satellite school at the Tulsa fairgrounds.
Hey how you doing? Watch the game tonight? TV still intact?

Hey how you doing? Watch the game tonight? TV still intact?
My tv is still definitely intact. I didn't have over expectations like some young pups did for tonight. I was at a friends's tonight and I didn't feel like messing with my phone. Just came home to the aftermath with comments. How do you think your brother did tonight, all things considered?

My tv is still definitely intact. I didn't have over expectations like some young pups did for tonight. I was at a friends's tonight and I didn't feel like messing with my phone. Just came home to the aftermath with comments. How do you think your brother did tonight, all things considered?
Idk who you're talking about 'my brother', but I didn't read your whole comment earlier, my bad. I thought you were :crap: talking and was planning to shut you up and then I realized after I posted and was informed about it that I was wrong.

Idk who you're talking about 'my brother', but I didn't read your whole comment earlier, my bad. I thought you were :crap: talking and was planning to shut you up and then I realized after I posted and was informed about it that I was wrong.
There's a newer poster who's brother plays on the team with Will in his name. I thought you were him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT