ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread ???

President looks lost. No threat to pass. No different than past years.

I was surprised to see Chad get a second series. If the D doesn't have to worry about the pass we don't have a chance.

Reactions: loca2874
Kerwin Thomas has a pick 6 go through his hands. OSU scores on next play. Horrible start. Maybe Skipper can jump start the offense.

Thomas will probably get chewed but I would rather see him go for the pick than lay back.

Rudolph on pace for 800 yards passing.

I knew our offense would look different but it doesn't even remotely resemble what I saw last season through one quarter. Need to throw deep to get the corners and safeties back.

Neither qb is very good. Mason is going to be an NFL star I suspect

We finally made them punt. Now we need to see some TU offense. I think we have to play Skipper, President was no threat passing the ball.

I wish the aggies would take their sheep beaters out of the stadium and go beat some sheep.

Reactions: HighStickHarry
TD by special teams and now it's 21 - 7.

Wow Christmas came early! Thanks for the gift OSU. Hopefully that will fire the team up! Let's go guys!!!

I see we've put the "non passing" QB in.

normal Tulsa defense. so far par for the course. On offense though, we're about 10 over par right now.

Plus two on turnovers and down 21. Don't see that very often. D has given up almost 500 yards.

Not sure what you do about corners that run step for step with the receivers but can't make the play

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT