ADVERTISEMENT

Week 15 polls

LSU just beat Florida so that opens a spot for Cincinnati
I was exaggerating when I said Cincy would fall, to make a point.

But I'm not thinking Cincy moves up two spots to cover Iowa St & Florida. It'll be up one or stay the same.

My guess is OU jumps them and they move back into the #7 spot.

They gotta get the Big 12 in here over the American.

There went that game.

I keep thinking for weeks USC is gonna go down and they keep pissing me off.

I don't want any PAC 12 team above us.

Reactions: loca2874
I was exaggerating when I said Cincy would fall, to make a point.

But I'm not thinking Cincy moves up two spots to cover Iowa St & Florida. It'll be up one or stay the same.

My guess is OU jumps them and they move back into the #7 spot.

They gotta get the Big 12 in here over the American.
My statement had nothing to do with yours. We just need Cincinnati to move north in the poll. Will they take Florida’s spot? Of course not. They can move up though and that is what we need

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Exactly. Us or Louisiana is a nightmare for them. Especially us.
Cincy is a little bit of a nightmare for them too. If cincy wipes us out with ease, then convincingly beats some weaker NY6 team, then there will be talk of National Champion Cincy, like there was a couple years ago with UCF.

If this happens too many times in a short period of time, it will not look too politically correct not to give the American a spot at the table. Not that they won't just ignore that, but it isn't good for their image.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Cincy is a little bit of a nightmare for them too. If cincy wipes us out with ease, then convincingly beats some weaker NY6 team, then there will be talk of National Champion Cincy, like there was a couple years ago with UCF.

If this happens too many times in a short period of time, it will not look too politically correct not to give the American a spot at the table. Not that they won't just ignore that, but it isn't good for their image.
True. But Cincy was in the Big East when they were BCS and it’s an NFL TV market in Ohio. They can make money off Cincy and they look a less like a secondary program that has to be given a seat at the table and more like a legit program.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
True. But Cincy was in the Big East when they were BCS and it’s an NFL TV market in Ohio. They can make money off Cincy and they look a less like a secondary program that has to be given a seat at the table and more like a legit program.
Despite all those valid points, still tied to the American.

Well it seems the only game that really went our way today was the Colorado loss.

So we just need to go out and win next Saturday to piss everybody off.

Honestly, I dont see any way we get a NY6 bowl. If we beat cincy, itll either go to CCU or Louisianna. And cicny wont make the playoff unless 3 teams fall in the conference championship. So with all that, id honestly be so happy if Iowa St wiped the floor with OU.

Honestly, I dont see any way we get a NY6 bowl. If we beat cincy, itll either go to CCU or Louisianna. And cicny wont make the playoff unless 3 teams fall in the conference championship. So with all that, id honestly be so happy if Iowa St wiped the floor with OU.
You have it correct. If we aren’t ahead of either CC or Louisiana on Tuesday (and that ain’t happening) then the Peach goes to Cincinnati if they win or the CC vs Louisiana winner if we win. So the question is do we end up in Birmingham or do we send Cincinnati to Birmingham and end up playing a MAC team again before Christmas in the backyard of hell somewhere.

Please GOD not another MAC team... The "Chips" were a joke last time we played a MAC team in a bowl game.

Cincy purposely ducked the game w help from the AAC. Beating a team 2 times - back to back - is much more difficult than winning just 1 at home.

I will crack up if Tulsa can't play due to covid... I think that would be fitting and I honestly don't care. Not that I am afraid to beat Cincy. Tulsa can beat 'em. But, Tulsa ain't sniffing a NY6 bowl. No way will any power permit that. So... let's F it up for Cincy and this corrupt league? That would be FUN!!! Of course, a victory is better and would do the same thing. BUT... the "covid" excuse is funny. Just hilarious!

Reactions: 4tu2 and drboobay
Y’all are a bunch of pessimists. Lets revisit the NY6 talk on Saturday. I still say we beat Cincinnati and Louisiana beats coastal we will go to Atlanta. I know I am on an island here and if those games go that way I am going to be sitting here saying I told you so. I am leaving it alone now until Saturday.

Cincy purposely ducked the game w help from the AAC. Beating a team 2 times - back to back - is much more difficult than winning just 1 at home.

I will crack up if Tulsa can't play due to covid... I think that would be fitting and I honestly don't care. Not that I am afraid to beat Cincy. Tulsa can beat 'em. But, Tulsa ain't sniffing a NY6 bowl. No way will any power permit that. So... let's F it up for Cincy and this corrupt league? That would be FUN!!! Of course, a victory is better and would do the same thing. BUT... the "covid" excuse is funny. Just hilarious!
I'd rather lose to Cincinnati than not play that game. Not for Cincinnati's sake, but we have a damn good team and an All American player whom theres a good chance we may never get to see wear a Tulsa helmet again

Didja switch id's with Rippin?

Reactions: loca2874
It wasn’t that hard to pick UNC. Miami has been smoke and mirrors and paying crappy teams all year to get to 8-1. The one to now was predictably Clemson who blew them out. The ACC is weak outside of Clemson (and Notre Dame who’s not really ACC but has benefitted from a crappy ACC schedule this year). I think Clemson is going to hammer Notre Dame next weekend and the manner in which it happens should eliminate ND from the CFP. Florida is going to get pummeled by Bama. Ohio St is the 3rd best team in the country but we don’t know how they would fare against top teams since they’ve only played 5 games.
Take your bow.

I hope they don’t. I do not like Brian Kelly. I don’t think Ohio state should either but they have been changing rules all over the place soo who cares in the end.

Ohio st for sure will be in. If ND doesnt get in, I think A&M get in. Though they're going to get absolutely destroyed. I don't see anyway it's not Clemson vs Alabama for the ship

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT