ADVERTISEMENT

Week 15 polls

Even if Dirty Carolina wins, this has been a great game.

I thought that CC player was going to do a backwards funky bicycle kick on that incomplete pass.

Still trying to figure out what the heck was going on with that Troy defense.

Reactions: drboobay
Because Coastal is the media darling watch them vault up 3 spots after beating a 500 team.

Reactions: loca2874
OT if the Memphis can't get down the field in 28s and take a field goal try.

Last second field goal.

Wouldn't of mattered if we played Houston and Memphis.(in place of anybody else) Unless we lost both, and it was in place of one of Memphis' losses, wouldn't of mattered.

Nobody can complain about us besides East Carolina. We'll let them bitch till the cows come.

Floppin lay down team!!!

Bend over EC.

Last second field goal.

Wouldn't of mattered if we played Houston and Memphis.(in place of anybody else) Unless we lost both, and it was in place of one of Memphis' losses, wouldn't of mattered.

Nobody can complain about us besides East Carolina. We'll let them bitch till the cows come.

Floppin lay down team!!!

Bend over EC.
We need to run up the score on ECU next year

UCLA bitch slapping USC all over the place. Colorado got run out of their own building today. Freaking Arizona State put up 70 on Arizona last night. Arizona promptly fires Kevin Sumlin and puts THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR IN CHARGE...A DAY AFTER HIS DEFENSE GAVE UP 70 POINTS.

We should move up a few spots. USC getting hammered by the rich kids from Brentwood should drop them out. They were all smoke and mirrors. Same with Miami after getting beat so bad someone called for the mercy rule. Miami beat a bunch of hapless ACC teams despite being an average team at best. I know our offense is terrible but outside of Norte Dame, Clemson, and Bama, there aren’t many defenses better than ours in the country.

UCLA bitch slapping USC all over the place. Colorado got run out of their own building today. Freaking Arizona State put up 70 on Arizona last night. Arizona promptly fires Kevin Sumlin and puts THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR IN CHARGE...A DAY AFTER HIS DEFENSE GAVE UP 70 POINTS.

We should move up a few spots. USC getting hammered by the rich kids from Brentwood should drop them out. They were all smoke and mirrors. Same with Miami after getting beat so bad someone called for the mercy rule. Miami beat a bunch of hapless ACC teams despite being an average team at best. I know our offense is terrible but outside of Norte Dame, Clemson, and Bama, there aren’t many defenses better than ours in the country.
Reality though we barely beat some of our opponents and we had to come from behind. They haven’t respected that all season so if we go up at all it will be one spot. TU playing 1 game in 1 month and that was a close win to a very bad navy team us what they are looking at. I want to be optimistic but alas I’m not.

The only thing I hope is that Louisiana beats coastal next week and we beat Cincinnati next week. Both on the road. It’s gonna be close.

If UCLA holds on and BYU loses to San Diego St, then we could move up 3 spots or we could fall to 25. I'd be much more surprised if we moved up 3 spots than if we fell to 25. I'd be shocked if we moved up two spots no matter how many teams lose. #24/#23. They aren't gonna do much for us in the CFP, unless we beat Cincy. And even then they'll probably handicap us on how much we move up.

All you gotta do is look at what they did to us last week to know that.

Reality is that we’ve played below our ability against Tulane and Navy. Nearly all of America thinks we lost to ECU. We looked good for a half against UCF and like the worst team in college football history for a half. The SMU game is the only win against a legit opponent where we looked like we knew what we were doing. The schedule was favorable because we didn’t have to play Memphis this year. It’s been six weeks since neutral voters have seen anything from us to justify moving up.

+ OU destroys Iowa State.
OU moves to #7, Iowa St drops a bunch, and Cincy drops down to #9, while CC moves up a couple of notches. Cuz everybody forgets bout Iowa St when they lose in relation to CC. But CC beat powerhouse Troy by a couple of points so nothing else matters. Their'll only be a couple of spots in between Cincy and CC after this week. Then the committee will just hope Cincy accommodates with a close win or a loss against us and that CC thrashes Louisiana.

Reactions: HuffyCane
OU moves to #7, Iowa St drops a bunch, and Cincy drops down to #9, while CC moves up a couple of notches. Cuz everybody forgets bout Iowa St when they lose in relation to CC. But CC beat powerhouse Troy by a couple of points so nothing else matters. Their'll only be a couple of spots in between Cincy and CC after this week. Then the committee will just hope Cincy accommodates with a close win or a loss against us and that CC thrashes Louisiana.
Exactly. Us or Louisiana is a nightmare for them. Especially us.

Exactly. Us or Louisiana is a nightmare for them. Especially us.
They always talk up all the big time defenses and low scoring offenses in the big 10,(Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan St, etc)

When we show up and do the same thing, they poo poo us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT