ADVERTISEMENT

Week 15 polls

Signs of life from Troy.

It looks like they have figured out how to move the ball. But can they get enough stops on this clever Coastal offense?

Reactions: loca2874
Holy crap, I don't think I've seen a D1 QB lose the ball off the backswing like that before.

14-13.

I’m not sure I understand a ruling in the Cc/Troy game. CC got a first down then has a unsportsmanlike penalty after the play. They backed them up but said it was first and 10, shouldn’t it have been first and 25 in that situation?

Troy doesn’t have the speed to the sideline to defend the CC option game. It’s forcing up DBs and then they get burned in the intermediate passing game as a result. If they’d cool it with the dirty play and don’t turn it over, they should cruise. CCU might be the dirtiest team I’ve seen in awhile and that’s saying a lot given the 2016 BYU team

I’m not sure I understand a ruling in the Cc/Troy game. CC got a first down then has a unsportsmanlike penalty after the play. They backed them up but said it was first and 10, shouldn’t it have been first and 25 in that situation?
No because the penalty was between plays. Also known as a dead ball foul

Reactions: HuffyCane
Prescient so far on NC.
It wasn’t that hard to pick UNC. Miami has been smoke and mirrors and paying crappy teams all year to get to 8-1. The one to now was predictably Clemson who blew them out. The ACC is weak outside of Clemson (and Notre Dame who’s not really ACC but has benefitted from a crappy ACC schedule this year). I think Clemson is going to hammer Notre Dame next weekend and the manner in which it happens should eliminate ND from the CFP. Florida is going to get pummeled by Bama. Ohio St is the 3rd best team in the country but we don’t know how they would fare against top teams since they’ve only played 5 games.

Only if the ball had been set for play prior to the foul. It was a dead ball foul all and therefore the yardage but not the line to gain is enforced.

Starting to think an Italy vs Argentina soccer game is gonna break out during this Troy game.

Gus could throw up 14 with a buck twenty and three time outs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT