ADVERTISEMENT

Third Annual Bracket Challenge

Any interest in doing a group for Tournament Challenge Second Chance from ESPN? I've done two brackets for other groups using the parameters of who has the hottest cheerleaders and which mascot would win the fight. Needless to say UCLA in spite of Cronin has the cheer squad of choice, and since God isn't a macot I've got to assume that the Blue Devil would win through deceit and treachery.

Any interest in doing a group for Tournament Challenge Second Chance from ESPN? I've done two brackets for other groups using the parameters of who has the hottest cheerleaders and which mascot would win the fight. Needless to say UCLA in spite of Cronin has the cheer squad of choice, and since God isn't a macot I've got to assume that the Blue Devil would win through deceit and treachery.
There ya go

Thank you sir, and I decided to go with the eye candy approach to picking. Couldn’t go any worse than my full bracket.

Reactions: loca2874
My bracket is officially busted!!!

But in retrospect there isn't a dominate team in this Tourney.

All year its been a crap shoot. More teams capable of winning the NC then ever perhaps!!!!

TOO bad Tulsa sucked this year any half decent team could win a game/games in this years tournament.

GO TU!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO @lawpoke87 for winning the Challenge. Him and @TulsaCane95 scored the same number of points but @lawpoke87 was closer on the tiebreaker. @TULSARISING just came up 3 UNC points shy from taking the crown this year.

Next year we will come up with some sort of prize for the winner. I will try to plan this earlier. Now that basketball and Football are done, I will see you in August. This is when I take a break from the board.

Nice job loca. Now is where I have the most fun…..recruiting with a new coach 😀

• Haha
As usual, the brackets were fun with all of you. I have no idea why I wound up where I did. I’m sure it was an accident.

• Haha
CONGRATULATIONS TO @lawpoke87 for winning the Challenge. Him and @TulsaCane95 scored the same number of points but @lawpoke87 was closer on the tiebreaker. @TULSARISING just came up 3 UNC points shy from taking the crown this year.

Next year we will come up with some sort of prize for the winner. I will try to plan this earlier. Now that basketball and Football are done, I will see you in August. This is when I take a break from the board.
So close ! Yet so far ! This must be what that football team feels like 😂

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT