ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Annual Bracket Challenge

You shouldn't pick against FAU...they're really really good. Reminds me a bit of our mid-90s teams under Tubby and Robinson, maybe a bit like Self's first team. They do a lot of things really really well. They will be the best of the Owls in the AAC when they join the conference
They'll be top Hooter!

Reactions: TU_BLA
You shouldn't pick against FAU...they're really really good. Reminds me a bit of our mid-90s teams under Tubby and Robinson, maybe a bit like Self's first team. They do a lot of things really really well. They will be the best of the Owls in the AAC when they join the conference
They’re good but FDU looked better. They out rebounded Purdue even though their tallest player was 6’6”.

SEC & Big East are kings. 3 in the sweet sixteen.
#3 is Big 12 with 2.

Pac, Big 10, & ACC = American, CUSA, Ivy, WCC, & MWC
1 team in.

Man I am taking hits right and left. I picked 6 of the sweet 16. 5 of my elite 8 are still in the tourney.

While it is buffering our group to eternity, I had a chance to read some of the specs on our group. We are the top 24k groups out there.

My apologies for taking us from the top 12k to 24k group out there.

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA and loca2874
Well the first weekend is over and it was all over the place. Lots of movement in the standings and Lots of upsets.

Here is what it looks like after the first weekend.

Eligible for prize

2. @Weatherdemon
3. @Babe the Blue Ox
5. @rndymsn
6. @LMGRA
7. @bigdad48
8. @TulsaCane95
9. @I.I.
10. @TU_BLA
11. @lawpoke87
12. @TU-Ken
13. @loca2874
14. @Barlass
15. @GoldenCaneKC
16. @Henry Kendall
17. @rusty-c
18. @TU 1978
19. @nevadanatural
20. @malone15
21. @canester2002
22. @TUcandoit
23. @Gmoney4WW

Ineligible for prize

1. Codie is Going to Lose
4. Bring Back Manning
24. ReignCane2023

I still have 2 of 4 Final Four teams left and my two finalists and champion (Bama).

Can you imagine the controversy if Bama wins it all with Brandon Miller playing? Lawyers on here, question...how is delivering a weapon used in a murder not grounds for an accessory to murder charge? I know a former TU student who got 20 years for accessory to armed robbery because she drove the 2 suspects away from the scene, claiming she didn't know what they had done.

I still have 2 of 4 Final Four teams left and my two finalists and champion (Bama).

Can you imagine the controversy if Bama wins it all with Brandon Miller playing? Lawyers on here, question...how is delivering a weapon used in a murder not grounds for an accessory to murder charge? I know a former TU student who got 20 years for accessory to armed robbery because she drove the 2 suspects away from the scene, claiming she didn't know what they had done.
didnt we have a football player arrested a few years ago?

didnt we have a football player arrested a few years ago?
Yeah, a couple actually. TK Wilkerson was arrested on a DUI charge. And another was arrested (can't remember the name) related to the death of his infant. I don't recall what the final outcome was with that.

But neither of them played in a bowl game or for a national championship after that.

Reactions: loca2874
Nah, he’s happy to kick in a little extra. Just let him know when and where. 😁

Like you'd ever get 40 people to come for a draw, off of this board. I'm not that sure you'd get 40 people to come for a shot of whiskey/bourbon.

So after the Sweet 16, there are 8 people left. Here are the standings

Eligible for prize

3. @Weatherdemon
4. @loca2874
5. @bigdad48
7. @TulsaCane95
8. @TU_BLA
10. @Barlass
11. @rndymsn
14. @lawpoke87

Officially Eliminated

6. @Babe the Blue Ox
9. @I.I.
12. @GoldenCaneKC
13. @LMGRA
15. @TU-Ken
16. @nevadanatural
17. @Henry Kendall
18. @rusty-c
19. @TU 1978
20. @malone15
21. @canester2002
22. @TUcandoit
23. @Gmoney4WW

Ineligible for Prize

1. Codie is Going to Lose
2. Bring Back Manning
24. Reign Cane 2023

FAU just eliminated me.
Not to win, but I've still got one team in. I'm in the spot I was shooting for.

Weatherdemon has only one chance to catch the ineligible. And they are down 12. Codie's gonna win to lose?

Wrong F.U.

Went from winning the Football bowl challenge to sitting second to last here. I am a disappointment to myself lol
You lucky I saved your face and kept u out last.(with my fake bracket) Lookin gooood! Always there to help out a fellow.

Is that worth $10?

• Haha
Reactions: TUcandoit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT