ADVERTISEMENT

Fourth Annual Bracket Challenge

So after day 1 of the elite 8 and me finishing cussing out Kansas State, here are the standings. IT is possible for the two that are ineligible to actually have the highest totals.

Eligible for prize

3. @Weatherdemon
7. @TulsaCane95
8. @TU_BLA
10. @rndymsn
11. @LMGRA
14. @lawpoke87
15. @TU-Ken

Officially Eliminated

4. @loca2874
5. @bigdad48
6. @Babe the Blue Ox
9. @I.I.
12. @Barlass
13. @GoldenCaneKC
16. @nevadanatural
17. @Henry Kendall
18. @rusty-c
19. @TU 1978
20. @malone15
21. @canester2002
22. @TUcandoit
23. @Gmoney4WW

Ineligible for Prize

1. Codie is Going to Lose
2. Bring Back Manning
24. Reign Cane 2023

With Texas losing today the standings I posted this morning are the final sttandings.

Congratulations to @Weatherdemon for taking the championship of “Win Loca’s Money”!!!!

You can either let me know on here or on Twitter (clowe3umw) how you want the 10 bucks. Remember it must be either Venmo or an e-card from wherever you want.

E-card, I will probably need your email address. So let me know

With Texas losing today the standings I posted this morning are the final sttandings.

Congratulations to @Weatherdemon for taking the championship of “Win Loca’s Money”!!!!

You can either let me know on here or on Twitter (clowe3umw) how you want the 10 bucks. Remember it must be either Venmo or an e-card from wherever you want.

E-card, I will probably need your email address. So let me know
Wow!
Really surprised I won!
Thanks for putting it together and just bring a 6 pack over to @Henry Kendall and I’s tailgate next year vs the $10 :)
And, thanks @nevadanatural!

All u all are sucka's!

Evbody out except me.

Uconn to the championship game, yeah baby! (The albatross of TU off their backs.)

Question, do I get 270 pts if they win in the final four? That puts me at 500 pts for the win!

Winner, winner, chicken Dinner, Codie is going to win/lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Weatherdemon
I really do enjoy these. Thanks Loca!

***puts his football championship trophy on mantle to remind himself how great he was 50 years ago***

Every time the grandkids come over I will pester them with the story of the one year I won it all! I will forget to tell them about this bracket though. This bracket can burn in hell....

You were the only one with anyone in after the sweet 16. I finished one spot ahead of you and a solid middle of the pack.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Ha, I leapfrogged six of yous, to move into the duplex with HK. Ya'll should be ashamed.

Go Uconn! John Houseman says you earned it.(with every dollar you paid your players)
What’s even better is “Codie is going to lose” is the one who came out on top.

The two that were ineligible for the prize finished 1 and 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT