ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Annual Bracket challenge

I’m in but I didn’t use my board name. Maybe there’s a place to edit it.

We have gotten a few in for this year’s challenge. The field is out. Get your bracket in and completed. Remember to change your bracket name to your board name so I know who you are. Thanks

I think a lot of brackets will come down to the Baylor/OkState game. IMO, this game pits the most talented team vs the most talented player. Sometimes that most talented player can carry a team a long ways.

I think a lot of brackets will come down to the Baylor/OkState game. IMO, this game pits the most talented team vs the most talented player. Sometimes that most talented player can carry a team a long ways.
The most talented player can win you a couple of games in this tournament but the team has to win the championship as when you get to the final four your playing some really good teams with really talented players

We have 11 in so far. I like it. I ask that your bracket name be your board name. This makes it easier to identify you. Lol. I’m looking forward to the games.

The most talented player can win you a couple of games in this tournament but the team has to win the championship as when you get to the final four your playing some really good teams with really talented players
Counterpoint. UCONN - Kemba Walker absolutely carried a mediocre team to a national championship. Cunningham is that type of player.

We have 11 in so far. I like it. I ask that your bracket name be your board name. This makes it easier to identify you. Lol. I’m looking forward to the games.
I’m trying to get my wife to join. She won’t have a board name...she thinks I’m silly for spending so much time on here

Reactions: loca2874
Sorry not interested
Will watch all local AAC and Big XII games
Otherwise not interested

Reminder if you are not in you need to get in the challenge. All brackets need to be completed by 11 am tomorrow. Good luck to you all

At the end of the first weekend (rounds 1&2) Apop is in the lead and there is 4 way tie for second. I am lucky enough that my final 4 is still intact.

Apop would be one of the four bracket that didn't have a recognizable board name. Anybody hace a clue who is Apop?

So on the subject of brackets...I've still got 3 of 4 Final Four teams left. I lost OkState when they were upset by the Beavers. I believed Cunningham was one of those generational players who could literally carry a team on his back to get close to a championship.

Reactions: Gold* and loca2874
So on the subject of brackets...I've still got 3 of 4 Final Four teams left. I lost OkState when they were upset by the Beavers. I believed Cunningham was one of those generational players who could literally carry a team on his back to get close to a championship.
I have 4 of 4 for the final four and I have 4 of 8 for the elite 8 still in.

I think I’m tied for 13th but I have a higher ceiling than some above me. However, at this point I would rather see lower seeds advance to the FF than have my bracket improve.

After the sweet sixteen we have a new leader @bigdad48 as Apop moves down to second. Today and tomorrow could change the standings significantly. I am at number 10 but I believe I am the only one with my final four still in play.

After the sweet sixteen we have a new leader @bigdad48 as Apop moves down to second. Today and tomorrow could change the standings significantly. I am at number 10 but I believe I am the only one with my final four still in play.
I've got 3 of 4 still in. Did you take Houston?

Loca2874, while you and I are in 10th and 8th respectively we have the highest max potential, so much depends on the next few games, we could rise to the heights or go crashing into the canyon.

• Haha
What a finish of the Michigan and UCLA game. UCLA winning kept me from having a complete final 4. So we have our matchups for Saturday.

top 3 in the challenge are

Apop
Loca2874
@bigdad48

Michigan lost that game by missing a half dozen layups in the last three minutes. They couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT