ADVERTISEMENT

Third Annual Bracket Challenge

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR!!

The Third Annual Bracket Challenge is upon us. You are only allowed one bracket entry. It will be open for you to join and leave as you please. I will lock entries at 10 am on the first day of the round of 64.

This is a private group for board members. I ask only that your bracket reflect your board name.

The password is ReignCane2022 and yes it is case sensitive

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament...url/showGroup?groupID=4460747&groupID=4460747

Still got time to get in. We have a few in, hoping to get more. This is just for fun. If you don’t want to then that is fine as well. Lol

I just joined in. Look for Creighton to be the upset pick to the Final Four. They're playing incredibly well right now.

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR!!

The Third Annual Bracket Challenge is upon us. You are only allowed one bracket entry. It will be open for you to join and leave as you please. I will lock entries at 10 am on the first day of the round of 64.

This is a private group for board members. I ask only that your bracket reflect your board name.

The password is ReignCane2022 and yes it is case sensitive

https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2022/en/sharer?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=4460747&groupID=4460747
Just did mine, really didn’t may attention to basketball this year too much ( work) but I picked North Carolina for the hell of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
Just did mine, really didn’t may attention to basketball this year too much ( work) but I picked North Carolina for the hell of it 😂
Not an awful pick. Their center is a special player and then they also have Brady Mabel, the Larry Bird wannabe who was at OU last year. They can play D when they put their mind to it. And I'm wondering how long I've been under a rock but when did Roy Williams retire and Hubert Davis named HC?

Not an awful pick. Their center is a special player and then they also have Brady Mabel, the Larry Bird wannabe who was at OU last year. They can play D when they put their mind to it. And I'm wondering how long I've been under a rock but when did Roy Williams retire and Hubert Davis named HC?
Your guess is as good as mine ! Think I had Memphis and Houston both winning a game , have Memphis getting knocked out in the 2nd round and I think I have kitty in the sweet 16

I picked the Zags to win it all again this year. They let me down last year but their inside game is even stronger this year so their guard play needs to hold up through 6 games.

Maybe next year we should just do 5 bucks a bracket, winner take all and you can get all the Cinnabon you desire?

UCONN out early anyone surprised!!!!!

Unbelievable that they went from middle of the road American Conference team to back to back at large invites from the Big East.

Go figure!!!!

GO TU!!!

UCONN out early anyone surprised!!!!!

Unbelievable that they went from middle of the road American Conference team to back to back at large invites from the Big East.

Go figure!!!!

GO TU!!!
Well they are the Big Least for a reason. They are not that good

I was watching some of the Jay Bilas tournament preview the other day and they were asking various talking heads and “experts” for predictions and one said “I don’t think there will be many upsets this year” which I think goes along with the lack of selection controvery unless you’re a fan of the American. After the first day we still have a 9, an 11, two 12s and a 15 still alive, so much for no upsets.

I like to look at it the other way - we’re only 50 points off the lead. 🤣

• Haha
After round 1 I was sitting pretty, round 2 I took a pretty nasty hit. However, my "potential" still sits high.

After the first weekend the only thing I can say is that your bracket is trash. Here are the top 5.

@lawpoke87
@TulsaCane95
@TUcandoit
@bigdad48
@loca2874

Yeah I just tagged myself. There are several that still have a chance to overtake the top players. There are a few that just need to regroup and try again next year.
I went from feast to famine just like that! My only hope is for North Carolina to shock the country and win it all 😂

My second bracket, that isn't the one I entered, is 87%! How I have no clue as I was just throwing out random crap with no hope. of anything sticking. Crazy tournament.

Next year I'm going with which mascot would taste better, or which would win a fight, or some other off the wall approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT