ADVERTISEMENT

Texas game thread

Those receivers need to spend hours on the ball machine - and for the love run the ball outside!

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I lm pissed not because we are losing, but because this is a winnable game. More than half the teams in our league could beat Texas this year. Probably half the Tulsa teams in the last decade could beat Texas this year.

I'm unhappy. And intoxicated.

Receivers can not get open and TX dbacks are not that good. I'm not faulting Skipper. Our WR corps is substandard and so is their coach.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
I long for the days of Paul, David, even GJ was a die hard competitor and fun to watch making plays. Been crap since.

Bad punt, great field position...
However, I think TU will show predictable play calling and come away empty!

We are practically getting the ball in position to score to start this drive. Our D has played not awful overall... couple busted plays but not as bad as what everyone makes it out to be. Our offense is go awful. Skipper is not good. Our WRs couldn’t shake a cold. It needs to be better faster

I wouldn’t have expected the defense to be the unit keeping us in this game, but they are. Time for the offense to do their part. Past time.

I would try field goals all game and make it obvious why you held on campus tryouts.

Texas is doing the best they can to give us a chance to comeback. So is our defense.

Get a stop on this next drive and we are some how back in this game.

Texas is just as incompetent on offense fwiw. Texas D is tired
I know. Texas is not a good team. If we make 2 out of the 3 missed FGs, this is a one score game (and we probably try a kick on the last possession too). And we seriously cannot throw the ball. One of the QBs needs to be able to complete a damn pass on 3rd down....or I don’t know...throw the damn ball off of play action on 1st down. Pretty sure if Skipper hid the ball for half a second Neph could run 30 yards downfield before TX DBs realized Skipper still had the ball.

Reactions: XOut88
They have finally quit showing that Herman commercial...
When we play our A game, we can beat anyone in the nation!

Unless they play 5 more teams like us, they won't even make it to a bowl.

The AD gave a rather tepid review of Fexas’ team effort and Herman’s game plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT