ADVERTISEMENT

Official Army Game Thread

Remember when John Cooper kept going for 2 and ended up losing by a margin equal to the 1 point kicks if made? When asked why he did it Cooper said, "Because I didn't think we would score again."

The thing I like about Army/Navy is they just line up and run at you and then have a QB burn you when youre not expecting it

looks like this roster we have with Legad is suited for that type of game plan.

but hey...middle aged borderline old white man screaming at the computer...

Ok. So we move the ball with legas. He has the legs and surely not a worse arm than francis...and yet kirk is who we go with the most. And we go for it on our own side of the field. I just...what in the world is the thought process.

We need a TD drive before half or lack of time will hurt us in second half.

Either the wind held up that pass or Legas arm isn’t strong. Good adjustment by WR

Reactions: TU 1978
I’m sure Army’s defense finds it easy to defend our offense with this quarterback roulette we’re playing.

Legas - run
Francis - pass

Imagine if we put in Williams who could do both.

Well, that was a appropriate last play of the half for this Tulsa team. That's all I have to say, time to run some errands and see if I can catch the game on Hulu.

You cannot get behind by two touchdowns to a triple option team. Plus they get the ball.

It's becoming apparent after 2 seasons that KW doesn't play to win. We're at home and people are booing the HC in season 2 bc he's phoning it in.

Which was my concern when he hired this dude and he said "Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and finish out at OSU then I'll get to my HC job when I feel like it. Also give me a 5 year contract so I can retire after I get your gpa's up". Not a direct quote, but I got the message.

Feels like we are now playing to keep the score relatively close. Our offense has been exceptionally disappointing this season.

I was initially a huge fan of this hire. Boy was I effing wrong. This staff doesn’t play to win, they just hope to not get blown out. That last drive of the half, where we were huddling and killing clock with 2 minutes to go, sums up this whole coaching staff. Fire them immediately.

In fairness the pass to Jackson he was the relief valve with WR covered. Bill is a veteran player should know to get OB. Going OB would have given us a play for a pass to end zone.

The first two QBs aren’t successful. Might as well play Williams.

Also, we have other running backs other than Jackson. Use them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT