ADVERTISEMENT

Texas game thread

I HATE WATCH ESPN.

I’ve missed half the plays because it keeps freezing and I know internet speed isn’t a problem. Every other game I’ve checked streams fine on ESPN, just ours continues to freeze.

I’m watching the bozos on the longhorn network. They have very high opinions of their team.

Reactions: Gold*
Do we have another FG kicker on the team...
If so, warm him up...

I’m watching the bozos on the longhorn network. They have very high opinions of their team.

They didn’t really lose to Maryland. Maryland only has crab cakes, no football.

Reactions: TU 1978
Can we bring Art Briles in as a consultant?... it’s apparent that all Monty did at Baylor was monitor the cafeteria.

He’s a good coach. I don’t understand the qb or receivers.

3 wins at most. Hopefully Houston slows up after they out up 60 in the first half in a few weeks.

We’ll be lucky to get 100 yards of offense in the first half. Our second best play of the half was the roughing the passer penalty. I’m not sure defense is our main problem.

I hate the play calling too but I think it's a result of the players he has. We can't get creative and pass the ball all over the field if our QB throws off target. Shoot even if the pass is on target our receivers are dropping passes. We are outclassed athletically out there. I think this goes back to recruiting. I don't think we are getting the players we need to compete against teams like this.

Monty needs to leave
Tulsa needs to find more donors
And gut the dead weight sooner than later

He’s a good coach. I don’t understand the qb or receivers.

Take away Dane and his receivers and PM hasn’t shown me anything... President was supposed to be PMs big recruit.. is he a big time player? That alone puts his talent evaluator ability in question...

This is nothing but a big money body bag game. There’s zero expectation of winning this game. I’m not trying to be negative, just realistic. We don’t have enough athletes, talent, coaching, facilities, or money to compete with teams such as Texas.

Monte should be fired for putting President in at QB. WTF is wrong with him?

Do we have any other kickers? If not don’t attempt a FG again. He’s absolutely horrible.

Highlight of the offense this half... the OL looks better than they did against UCA. A Stokes looked real nice on the sweep.

Nothing else worth mentioning on offense. I’m actually happy with the defense, as a whole, but I think it’s because I’ve gotten so used to TU defense being absolutely horrendous and nonexistent.

Reactions: chito_and_leon
Does it hurt to put Boomer in the 2nd half to see what he can do? What about some of the younger WRs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT