ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

It's a good thing I bought that bottle of Basil Hayden's today. And that six pack of fat tire.

tenor.gif

Reactions: TU4ever2
WHY THE HELL DO WE HAVE A KICKER WHO CANT KICK IT 45 YARDS? Broken Arrow, Union, & Jenks all have kickers who have 50 yard range. Rauschenberg at Union kicked a 55 yarder this year. We have an FBS kicker who can’t kick one 45 damn yards. 1 scholarship every 4 years on a kicker. That’s all it takes

We have nothing to lose... and nothing to gain with 3 points. Couple those absolute truths with the fact that he has never hit from that distance and we had 4 f'ing yards to gain the 1st down, and I am convinced P. Montgomery is just dumb. He's just dumb. I wouldn't hire him to clean my carpets.

Reactions: TUGrad06
And on 3rd and long, we let the QB have 8 seconds to throw the ball. We bring no pressure

We are the worst tackling team in FBS. Our guys should be in pink playing powderpuff 2-hand touch because not a single one of them wants to lay a lick on anyone

At what point does a referee throw a flag for holding? Must the Jersey come completely off the defensive player before its holding?

Reactions: TU4ever2
Wait..... Wait..... Was that a square up, break down, hit wrap, and bring your feet? Wholly hell.

That right there shows me this isn't the players. It's the coaches. When they just play the game they do fine.

OT's and Receivers are making it stupidly hard on our team. Limiting play calling and allowing turnovers. Worst job that Bloesch has done since he's been here.

Old school you make the call . . .

Is the ball still live if it hits the post and somebody catches it?

Didn't get to see the miss so maybe the announcers covered it, but I can't remember a rule about such a play.

ESPN just playing with a new toy now, not adding anything to the game. Can we just watch my team fail on the full screen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT