ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

Get that idiot trying to do a QB demonstration off the side of the screen. He's been there every other play.

Reactions: TU Pilot
Old school you make the call . . .

Is the ball still live if it hits the post and somebody catches it?

Didn't get to see the miss so maybe the announcers covered it, but I can't remember a rule about such a play.

The ball is dead when it hits the post, which is out of bounds...unless it then goes through, then it is considered live.

Johnson was wide open on that play and Skipper hesitated. QBs who hesitate turn it over a lot. Skipper turns it over- A LOT. We need a different QB. And now our punter has decided to punt like a 12 year old

Reactions: Glasscain
Because of the nosebleed end zone view I have no idea what happened on that series.

Edminston is doing his best impression of Shawn Jackson at Notre Dame

The ball is dead when it hits the post, which is out of bounds...unless it then goes through, then it is considered live.

Thanks. That's what I thought. It use to be live before they moved the posts I think.

Crap. I really want to go to bed but of course they score. Hedge any bets that Temple runs 8 minutes off the clock?

So not only do we know suck. It appears the QB whisperer has totally screwed up a solid prospect.

Look at the difference between his decision making when everything is happening fast and he can't think and when he's trying to read the defense.

That hesitation is Monty's voice in his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT