ADVERTISEMENT

Temple game thread

We have GOT TO be more creative with our play calling this game if we want to win

That read option exchange between Skipper and Brooks isnt getting any prettier

Saw that pick 6 well before the throwing motion began. How did Skipper not see the defender?!

Reactions: JesseTU
Double clutch will get you pick 6’d every time on that short out. Airmail the damn ball into the stands!

You will not see a worse pass/read this weekend.

...and...the AAC has some serious attendance issues

Reactions: cmullinsTU
We finally ran a slant to Hobbs, the route was ran very poorly but still made for an easy 1st down.

Throwing to hobbs on the outside and using his size to pull down balls where no one else can get them.

O-line grinding and we're feeding the backs.

Saw receivers work back on a scramble.

S.o.b if that isn't this team opperating to it's potential.

Good job Tulsa. Now let's keep our noses down and push forward.

No some teams have serious attendance issues.

Navy, Memphis, UCF, Houston and ECU are all doing fine. 30,000

Temple and USF look worse than they are because they play in NFL stadiums but they do ok. 25k

Tulsa, SMU, and Tulane have issues 18k. UConn is starting to have one 23k.

Cincy is meh but that will be changing quickly with fickle winning.

We have GOT TO be more creative with our play calling this game if we want to win

How about we just play smart? It's always worked in the past.

Last week 3 runs up the middle and we probably come back and win the game.

Already Temple is struggling to keep up with our O. Let's just do our thing and see what happens.

Let's get creative?

How about let's just make sure we're ready to play when they blow the wistle.

Another stupid coaching mistake. Just flat out awful.

I love that we attempted to sub on the goal line even though Temple was running a no huddle and didn’t sub. /s

No some teams have serious attendance issues.

Navy, Memphis, UCF, Houston and ECU are all doing fine. 30,000

Temple and USF look worse than they are because they play in NFL stadiums but they do ok. 25k

Tulsa, SMU, and Tulane have issues 18k. UConn is starting to have one 23k.

Cincy is meh but that will be changing quickly with fickle winning.
Unless they're all sitting camera side, there aren't 25K people there today.

Worst coached team in D1.
Players are lost.
Special teams stink because we have to spend so much time on Offense and Defense due to confused, highly unorganized coaches.

Good Lord.

Still do not believe in the 3 man rush. We are not that good to give the qb all year to find the deep guy. Been my complaint with this defense all year. If we want to run that defense than we have to blitz from somewhere!

Illegal substitution on us on crucial play. That is a coaching problem.

Can anyone tell me why Temple got there 12 men on the field flag picked up? Looked as clear as the Tulsa on the last td.

Another stupid coaching mistake. Just flat out awful.

I very rarely make this comment because I know a lot goes into coaching... but even if I was HC I wouldn’t make that mistake. And if I did my assistant that messed up would be running gassers during the commercial break.

It holds like 65,000 or something. 25k will look damn empty.

Not saying it's good or 25k tonight, just that's what they average.

Unless they're all sitting camera side, there aren't 25K people there today.

Not even close to 25k. The AAC had the largest attendance decline of any conference last season at almost 3000 at game. It’s becoming an issue.

How does Miller seem to false start every game? I’m not even mad about it now, I just expect it but man it is weird.

Terrible play on the ball by Hobbs. We desperately need a new #1 receiver. This guy is no Keyariss.

Everything happens too slow in our offense. Handoffs are too slow, pass plays are too slow to get set up...slow slow slow

Reactions: TU Man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT